SRAM's Handlebar End Plugs are just the thing for adding a fun, custom touch to your handlebar taping job. They feature SRAM's famous and stylish "Make the Leap" frog logo.
SRAM's Handlebar End Plugs are just the thing for adding a fun, custom touch to your handlebar taping job. They feature SRAM's famous and stylish S logo.
Keep adhesives off your bike! This is the finishing tape included in our RCT Wrap Kits. If you remove the protective backing and feel the material it feels exactly the same on both sides. There are no adhesives! If you touch it to itself you have just a few seconds to peel it away before it starts to bond. It bonds to itself or to our silicone grips, but not to your bike or to your components. No more cleanups. No more nasty glue stuck all over your bike or products. BENEFITS: ESI Silicone Tape has some of the same benefits as our grips. It is heat resistant, made in the USA, and long-lasting. Not to mention it's military-grade! - Easy to Install - Hassle Free - Self-Bonding - No Residue - No Adhesives - UV Resistant NO CLEAN UP: The best part of our tape is when you are done with it, cut it off, and throw it away. No Clean up needed! USES: There are countless uses for our silicone tape. One awesome use is it makes a great chainstay protector. Also, wrap it under mounts to keep your lights, cameras, GPS, etc. from rotating and scratching your bars. Basically, anything you use adhesive/electrical tape on you can now use ESI Silicone Tape instead without the mess. With 10ft in a roll, you can get numerous chain stay protectors and custom tape jobs. Some other great uses include: - Tool Handles - Finishing Tape - Protecting Wear Points - And Much More The possibilities are endless!
Easton's Pinline Bar Tape keeps your hands happy on long rides. Soft, supportive foam material delivers comfort while an adhesive backing makes sure the tape stays in place. Embossed Easton logos keep things looking classy.
$10.00 - $14.99
Traditional EVA tape looks great on the bike and feels comfortable on the hands no matter how long the ride. EVA tape is flexible and comes with an adhesive backing so it wraps well and stays put during and after installation. - EVA vibration-damping foam increases grip and comfort - Adhesive backing for perfect bar placement - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
Pretty much everyone has lost the plugs from drop bar bikes. It's obnoxious. These plugs, however, have two elastomers that expand when tightened, keeping them secure within the bar. - Fit bars with 18-20mm inner diameters - Installs with a 3mm hex wrench - Outer diameter of plug measures: 25mm
Profile Design's Bar Wrap is a synthetic handlebar tape that offers a nice grip, padding for comfort and that comes in many colors and designs to add some bling to your road bicycle. It's also stretchy and extra long for easy installation, and durable, too.
Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. This beautiful handlebar tape will definitely make you stand out in a crowd. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to wrap, too!
Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. It comes in many colors for customizing your ride. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to install, too.
- Eva Foam Provides Excellent Vibration Damping, Reducing Road Buzz - Blended Natural Cork, Helps Absorb Sweat And Resists Heat Caused By Friction - Includes End-Plugs And Finishing Tape
$13.90 - $14.99
- Embossed carbon-look weave pattern and self-adhesive backing - Includes carbon look, black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
The Ritchey Comp bar tape is a more traditional bar wrap made from the highest quality cork tape, which is naturally sweat-resistant and comfortable while providing a true road feel. - Material: EVA + Cork - Adjustable end plug - Self-adhesive backing - Thickness: 2.4mm - Length: 180cm - Weight: 74g - Embossed TR logos
• Four gel pads for under bar tape • Dampens vibrations • Maximizes comfort in all hand positions • For superior comfort use with Planet Bike Comfort Gel Tape (sold separately)
- Special microcellular structured tape material is waterproof and conforms to bar shapes - High elastic modulus provides vibration-damping and comfort - Embossed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
SRAM's SuperCork Bar Tape looks good and feels great. This light, stretchy tape is easily installed and adds a touch of class to any bike.
- Special Micro-cellular structured tape material with perforations for breathability, comfort, and less weight - High Elastic modulus Provides vibration-damping and comfort - White printed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Plastic end plugs and finishing strips included
• Anti-vibration gel absorbs shock for increased comfort • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
Enjoy your rides even more with Planet Bike's soft, durable Comfort Gel Handlebar Tape. It features gel padding for top-notch comfort and protection. It also gets tacky when it's wet so you always have a good grip and stay in control. Also, this fine tape comes in a wide array of bright, UV-protected colors so you can get a custom look that won't fade away.
$20.00 - $22.99
Durable, stretch-resistant and comfortable to the touch, Fizik's Superlight Bar Tape is the choice of many professional riders and casual cyclists. It's made of Microtex, a perforated synthetic-leather that's smooth and grippy, even when wet. This thin, lightweight tape is available in a multitude of colors, too, making it the perfect match for your dream bike.
Wrap your handlebars in comfort, luxury and style with Salsa's Gel Cork Tape. It's made from cork with a vibration-damping gel backing and is embossed with the Salsa logo. And, with a variety of palette-pleasing colors to choose from, you're sure to find your favorite one!
The Glyph Gel Cork Tape will add class to your rig, and feel good mile after mile. - Long wearing - Extra length for wider bars - Anti-slip gel backing - Patterned with symbols of the good life
Specialized's BG Bar Phat w/Tape is a complete system that boasts advanced cushioning to keep you comfortable and protect your hands. It's comprised of adhesive gel pads and suede tape that's wrapped over them to provide the ultimate in comfort and control. In fact, tests have shown that the 2.5mm-thick Bar Phat reduces pressure by 40% and the 4.5mm-thick version reduces pressure by 50%!
$21.00 - $25.00
• Washable surface • EVA integrated absorbs shock and increase comfort • Durable all conditions perforated surface for ventilation. • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
• Half perforated surface • EVA integrated absorbs shock and increases comfort • Durable all-conditions perforated surface for ventilation • Thickness: 2.3mm • Includes Liv end-plugs and finishing tape
Adhesive gel backing, anti-shock foam, and the soft feel of microfiber cloth will keep your hands happy on even the longest rides. Easton's Microfiber Bar Tape is cushy without deadening road feel and doesn't get slippery when wet.
$22.00 - $33.00
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance.
$22.00 - $25.00
SRAM's SuperCork Bar Tape boasts a soft, stylish suede finish for a great grip and feel with or without gloves.
Fizik's Superlight Glossy Bar Tape dresses up your bike with a classy shine and incredible grip. Durable, stretch-resistant and super-comfortable on your hands, the Glossy Bar Tape is made of Microtex, a perforated synthetic-leather that's smooth and grippy, even when wet.
MSW anti-slip bar tape provides positive contact with your handlebars and exceptional comfort during your most demanding rides. The flexible PU material makes this tape easy to install while the gel backing provides added comfort and clean hassle-free removal. - PU material with anti-slip coating improves grip over traditional cork material - Gel backing provides vibration damping and extra comfort - Silicone adhesive for easy install and clean removal - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
- High-friction PU surface improves grip and reduces slipping - Microfiber backing provides a smooth, comfortable feel - Embossed tulip pattern looks powerful and improves overall grip - 2.0mm thick
Page 1 of 3 Next page