- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
- Complete cable kits for internal three-speed hubs
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - Hose Use: Front, Rear - Black - 2000mm hose length - Compatible with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes
$6.00 - $9.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth, low-friction surface.
$22.00 - $44.99
Innovative Elite Ultra-Slick derailleur cables offer top end performance without the problems associated with coated cables. These cables are a great fit for bikes with full cable housing and modern drivetrains. - Diameter: 1.5mm - Double-ended: No - Highly polished, ultra-slick uncoated surface delivers incredibly accurate, smooth responses - Compatible with all performance housing and lubricants - Uncoated surface means there's nothing to flake off during installation or riding, so it delivers the most durable, consistent performance - Stainless steel wires are corrosion resistant
Jagwire's Road Brake Inner Wire is made of stainless steel and coated with Teflon for excellent corrosion resistance, durability and super-smooth braking. It's a nice upgrade for your brake cables.
$5.49 - $14.99
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables. - Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation - Pre-stretched - SRAM/Shimano mountain compatible cable end - Stainless steel construction resists corrosion - Single end cable features weld-cut for easy installation
$5.49 - $11.99
Jagwire's Sport Slick Stainless Shift Cable is a high-quality shift cable made of stainless steel for excellent shifting performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It also comes in lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
Hose kits for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes include stiff, durable hose and the necessary fittings.
Giant's Brake Cable And Housing Set contains everything you need to get your braking power back. The galvanized cable is double-ended for use with road and mountain bikes and is compatible with almost all brakes. The full-length housing includes all necessary aluminum ferrules.
Giant's Teflon-coated stainless steel derailleur cable assures lightning-fast shifts and is pre-stretched for high responsiveness. This galvanized cable is double ended for use with Campagnolo or Shimano/SRAM drivetrains.
Giant's Teflon Stainless Steel brake cable delivers quick, smooth braking feel and is pre-stretched for high responsiveness. This cable is double ended for use with road or mountain bike cable-actuated brakes.
- Nano-polished ultra slick extruded cable is non-coated for ultimate smoothness and durability - Double ended for Shimano/SRAM road and MTB brake levers - Pre-stretched for more responsive braking - 1.5mm x 1700mm
Spiral cable wrap manages those messy cables to achieve a sleek clean look while protecting shifting, braking, and electronic bike cables and hoses.
Hydraulic hose with banjo fitting for TRP brakes.
Hydraulic hose with banjo fitting for TRP brakes.
Shimano, SP41, 4mm Shifter housing, 50m
- Disc brake hose for all hydraulic Shimano disc brakes with straight connection type. Length 2000mm, outer diameter approx. 5mm. - Compatible brake levers: BL-T615, ST-M4050, BL-M506, BL-M505, BL-M445, BL-M396, BL-M395, BL-M355 - Compatible brake caliper: BR-T615, BR-M4050, BR-M447, BR-M446, BR-M395, BR-M355 - Also compatible ST-RS785 and ST-RS685 road hydraulic levers with BR-RS785 or BR-RS805 calipers - Straight connection at lever and caliper
Shimano Dura-Ace BC-9000 Polymer Road Brake Cable & Housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. - Dura-Ace grade SLR-EV Road brake cable set - Stainless steel for anti-rust protection - Low friction polymer material on the cable may cause slippage at the cable fixing bolt after initial pre-stretch for the cable is performed. Fur-like material from polymer coating will not affect the performance - Pre-lubed with special polymer compatible grease
Shimano Stainless Road/MTB Brake Cable & Housing Sets - 1 x 2000mm black 5mm housing - 1 x 1000mm and 1 x 2050mm 1.6mm stainless cables - 2 end caps and 2 cable crimps
- 1.2 mm x 2100 mm (1 pc.) - 1.2 mm x 1800 mm (1 pc.) - OPTISLICK - Stainless steel - Outer cap with short tongue for ST (2 pcs.) - SIS-SP40 outer caps (3 pcs.) - SIS-SP40 sealed outer caps (1 pc.) - Inner end caps (2 pcs.) - OT-SP41 1700 mm - OT-RS900 (1 pc.)
These PTFE-coated, stainless steel cable and housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. Includes: - 1400mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 800mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 2050mm x 1.6mm cable x 1 - 1000mm x 1.6mm cable x 1
Shimano, SLR brake housing, 40m, Black
$89.90 - $99.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
$43.90 - $49.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Length: 30m
- Aluminum cable-end crimps for derailleur or brake applications to prevent fraying after the final cut
SRAM's Cable Housing/Hydraulic Line Rotating Hooks secure your cable housings to hold them the way you want them, keep them from hitting each other, and making rattling noises, and they provide a tidy custom look, too.
- Complete ferrule and cable end kit - Includes: Shift 4.0mm (Qty10), Brake 5.0mm (Qty 6), Cable Tip (Qty 4) - Material: Aluminum
SRAM's Guide Hydraulic Line Kit is a replacement hose kit for all Guide brakes. - Compatible with SRAM Guide R, RS, RSC, and DB5 brakes - Length: 2000mm
SRAM's Inline Barrel Adjusters are placed on your shift cables near the handlebars so that you can turn the adjusters to fine-tune your shifting. They feature durable and light aluminum/composite construction with rubber covers for easy operation.
SRAM's Line/Housing Frame Protectors are rubber covers that simply press onto your cable housings and or hydraulic lines to prevent the housings from hitting the frame and rattling or damaging the finish. There are 4 protectors in each package.
Page 1 of 5 Next page