- TransTextura™ fabric - 4-way stretch mesh on back and gussets - highly breathable, extremely light and non-restrictive - Elastic cuff - Pre-curved thumb construction for ideal fit and mobility
- Designed for a perfect fit on Giant WheelSystems - Safe for use on carbon rims - Ideal size for storage in saddlebags or pockets - Ergonomic shape makes it easy to remove tire - Reinforced nylon for best durability
$8.00 - $9.00
• Large valve allows 50% more flow than a standard bottle • Thin-wall polypropylene plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
$9.00 $18.00 50% Off
Liv's Nyx Click Headlight is named for the Greek goddess of the night. And, just like a goddess, you're sure to get noticed while riding thanks to its 40 lumen LED light that features steady and flashing modes. It mounts quickly to your handlebars with a rubber strap so you can focus on getting out the door.
- TransTextura moisture transfer technology - Comfortable for cycling and everyday use - Very thin and smooth feel
$10.00 $32.00 69% Off
For riders who prefer a forward, leaned-over riding position, yet still want padding and support, Liv's Connect Forward Saddle is the way to go. Dynamic anatomic design and a central pressure-relieving channel give riders the all-day comfort they've been looking for.
$10.00 $32.00 69% Off
Liv's Connect Upright Saddle boasts a dynamic anatomic design for riders who prefer an upright riding position. Lightweight, high-density padding combines with a central pressure-relieving channel for supportive, all-day comfort.
$10.00 $20.00 50% Off
- Designed with softer rubber tread for exceptional shock absorption and hands that stay fresh all day - Extra large raised areas to provide excellent shock absorption - Softer, dual-density rubber compound improves control in all conditions - New polymer material for durability - Giant 1.0 single lock ring system
$10.00 - $21.00 $20.00 - $21.00 Up to 50% Off
- TransTextura™ sweatband absorbs excess moisture - Lightweight mesh fabric fits easily under helmet
$11.00 - $12.00
- Eva foam provides excellent vibration damping, reducing road buzz - Blended natural cork, helps absorb sweat and resists heat caused by friction - Includes end-plugs and finishing tape
Quick-drying, breathable TransTextura fabric with a mesh top and seamless heel make for an incredibly comfortable sock. Liv's Sweet Quarter Sock uses high needle-count material for a thin, smooth touch.
$12.00 - $13.00
- Cleanspring with leak-proof valve and dust-resistant nozzle design - The narrow shape nozzle allows drinking from the side - 100% BPA-free antibacterial polypropylene material - Unique Pourfast dual-density bottle technology - Recyclable
$12.50 - $25.00 $25.00 Up to 50% Off
- Designed with softer rubber tread for exceptional shock absorption and hands that stay fresh all day - Extra large raised areas to provide excellent shock absorption - Softer, dual-density rubber compound improves control in all conditions - New polymer material for durability - Giant 1.0 dual lock ring system
$15.00 $116.00 87% Off
- DCF simple, comprehensive saddle selection process—visual results in 10 minutes or less showing exactly how a rider contacts the saddle and which shape is best - High performance material specification - Vacuum formed strong, durable high-quality microfiber cover - Lightweight foam fill - Strategically placed Particle Flow Technology - Composite base material - SST™ lightweight tubular metallic rails
- Transtextura Plus anti-odor and moisture transfer technology - Single-ply construction, very thin and breathable. - Ultra high gauge 200-needle count - Strategically reinforced cushion knit on forefoot to relieve pressure - Y-gore heel for best fit - Arch supporting band
• Double wall construction with foam insulation layer • Keep liquids cool up to 2 hours • Large valve allows 50% more flow than a standard bottle • Thin-wall polypropylene plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
Liv's Short and Lux Socks are stealthy and warm. These low-cut Merino wool socks insulate and wick moisture away so your toes stay warm. They also feature an arch band that compresses and stabilizes along with ergo cushioning for all-day comfort.
- Easy quick release bracket - Durable cable construction - Color options match Liv bikes and apparel - Includes 3 keys - Size: 8 x 1800mm
- TransTextura Plus anti-odor and moisture transfer technology - Single-ply construction, very thin and breathable. - Ultra-high gauge 200-needle count - Strategically reinforced cushion knit on forefoot to relieve pressure - Y-gore heel for best fit - Arch supporting band
$20.00 - $40.00 $40.00 Up to 50% Off
Slip on Liv's Allure Long Finger Gloves and answer the siren song of your local trails. The lightweight, breathable Clarino leather palm features padding and reinforced double stitching at critical wear areas. A Velcro wrist closure makes it easy to get the gloves on and off, and pre-curved ergo construction means a comfortable, non-binding fit. TipTech fingertips are smartphone-friendly so you don't have to take off your gloves when you take a call. There's also a soft, micro-fiber nose wipe on the back of the thumb.
$20.00 - $21.00
• Half perforated surface • EVA integrated absorbs shock and increases comfort • Durable all-conditions perforated surface for ventilation • Thickness: 2.3mm • Includes Liv end-plugs and finishing tape
$20.00 - $21.00
• Embossed with Liv logo • Non-slip PU surface • Anti-vibration EVA foam base absorbs shock and increases comfort • Includes Liv end-plugs and finishing tape • 2.5mm thick
$20.00 $184.00 89% Off
- DCF saddle selection process— simple, comprehensive, visual results in 10 minutes or less showing exactly how a rider contacts the saddle and which shape is best - High performance material specification - Vacuum formed strong, durable high-quality microfiber cover - Lightweight foam fill - Strategically placed Particle Flow Technology - Carbon Composite base material - Carbon Fiber Rails
$20.00 - $21.00
- TransTextura™ fabric - Multi-thickness foam absorbs road and trail vibrations - Soft micro-fiber thumb panel
$20.00 - $21.00
Add a little comfort to your bike with Liv's Silicone Foam Grips. Their anti-vibration silicone foam absorbs shocks while the non-slip surface provides you with maximum control.
$20.00 $40.00 50% Off
- TransTextura™ fabric - Pre-curved thumb construction for ideal fit and mobility - Soft micro-fiber panel - Tip Tech™ smart phone operable finger tips
When the weather starts to turn, you need the warming power of Liv's Lux Merino Quarter Socks. Wool is unbeaten when it comes to warmth-to-weight ratio, and its funk-fighting properties are legendary. The Lux Merino socks incorporate an arch band that compresses and stabilizes along with ergo cushioning for all-day comfort.
- Ultra high gauge 200 needle count for thin and smooth touch - TransTextura Plus fabric quickly wicks moisture and eliminates odor causing bacteria - Single-ply construction - Reinforced cushion on forefoot to relieve pressure - Y-gore heel construction - 8-inch long cuff
$21.00 $84.00 75% Off
Liv steps it up with new gradient patterns that let you hit your favorite flow trail with unrestrained style. With a fit that lets you move even on the days when you go for the added protective gear, you’re ready to take on the wildest of off-road adventures. Rides you’ll think about for years. FEATURES - Liv Relaxed Fit - 3/4-length sleeves - Quick-drying, moisture-wicking TransTextura fabric - Slight V, non-restrictive collar - Strategically placed mesh inserts on the sleeves - Flatlock seams - Zipper stash pocket - Built-in sunglasses wipe cloth at inside hem - Sublimated graphics - UPF 15+ sun protection - Available Sizes: XS-XXL - Color: Teal Blue
- Poly/cotton blended tee increases breathability - Liv tread graphic - Available in women's and men's cut - Designed and printed in USA
Page 1 of 10 Next page