Parts & Accessories
- Extend the life of your iSSi Thump pedals by replacing beat-up or missing pins with the Thump Replaceable Pin Kit. - Includes 36 steel pins and 2mm spacers to replace both sides of two pedals - The standard pin height out of the box is 3mm with a 2mm spacer. For more traction, remove the spacer under the pin head to increase pin height to 5mm.
Replace worn-out spindles or customize your stance width, with these kits for iSSi Road pedals. - Chromoly spindles - Sealed cartridge bearing and bushing in an alloy cartridge - Compatible only with iSSi Road pedals - Installs with iSSi Road spindle tool (TL5499) - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel
Replace or overhaul iSSi pedals with Bushing & Bearing Spindles with these handy kits, or customize your stance width with longer spindle options. Includes: - iSSi chromoly spindles - Sealed cartridge outer bearings - Inner Bushings - Spindle nuts - Seals - iSSi-branded end caps
Xpedo XPR cleat set for R-FORCE 6 is an SPD style cleat specifically designed for 3-hole road shoes. - Weight: 135g per set with hardware - Float: 6°
Wheels Manufacturing Pedal Washers help distribute the forces of a pedal spindle on your expensive crank arms and allow you to torque pedals properly over and over again without damaging crank arms.
Wellgo Clipless Cleats for SPD Style pedals. - Four degrees of float - Includes four cleat mounting bolts, two cleat washers, and two cleats - 98A cleat is Shimano SH51 compatible - Not fully compatible with pedal types that use Shimano multi-release cleats - Packed in bag, not for retail display
VP's Split Cleats boast super-smooth and easy entry/exit into your clipless pedals, excellent durability and maximum power transfer. They're made of a tough and light composite material, are compatible with VP and Look Keo pedals (pedals sold separately) and even have areas that grip for walking traction. That's all great, but what really sets the Split Cleats apart is how easily and accurately they can be replaced when they wear out. The cleats split in half so that you simply remove each half and use the half still on the shoe to ensure perfect cleat placement every time! With these cleats you'll never have to fuss around trying to get your new cleats in the right place again and it only takes a minute or two to replace cleats, too. Genius! The Split Cleats are available in 2 models, one with 7 degrees of lateral float for your feet and one that's fixed (no float). - Fits VP and Look Keo pedals (pedals sold separately)
- The ATAC 13/17° cleat works with all TIME mountain pedals. - Included with all mountain pedal models numbered "6" and higher - Release angles of 13 degrees or 17 degrees depending on how the cleat is set up on the shoe - Compatible with all two-hole cycling shoes.
- Works with all XPRO and XPRESSO pedals. - Not included with new XPRO and XPRESSO pedals. - This is a zero-float cleat design, so there are zero (0) degrees of heel float and no lateral float along the pedal axle. - Compatible with all three-hole road shoes, but the included shim may be required for shoes that have a large curvature in the forefoot area. Full details are included in the easy-to-use instructions.
- Developed for the TIME XPRO & XPRESSO road bike pedal range. - They allow angular and lateral freedom in order to respect the natural movements of your legs and joints. - You can also adjust the Q-factor (by switching the cleats) - The Bi-material brings more durability when walking with the cleats. - These cleats are the stock cleats included with all XPRO & XPRESSO pedals.
- Works with all RXS and Impact pedals. - Five degrees of heel float and 2.5mm of lateral float along the pedal axle. - Compatible with all three-hole road shoes, but the included shim may be required for shoes that have a large curvature in the forefoot area. Full details are included in the easy-to-use instructions.
These 3mm stackers can easily correct the common issue of leg length inequality. - External cleat lift for addressing leg length inequality. - Shaped to fit SPD-SL, Look Keo, and Speedplay Zero pedals. - Includes longer screws. - Package includes two cleat stackers.
All new external varus wedge fits between the cleat and the sole of your shoe for the perfect hip, knee and foot alignment. - External varus/valgus cleat wedge - Provides one-degree of varus/valgus correction - Shaped to fit SPD-SL, Look Keo and Speedplay - Package includes eight wedges
IGUS Bushing replacements for your Spike or Oozy pedals help to eliminate any play that develops over time, and revive smooth spinning action. - 2pcs IGUS self lubricating bushing - 2pcs O-ring - 2pcs stainless shim washer
- Compatible with all Spike & Oozy Pedals - Full Complement Sealed Bearing x 2pcs - Green Silicone Friction Seals - Replacement inboard bearings for your SPIKE or OOZY pedals.
Traditionally, mountain cleats have only had two material options. Mild steel and brass. This has largely been to ensure that the cleat wore out faster than the pedal interface, but has left us with cleats that are often times very fast wearing, and in all cases, are quite heavy. Enter 6/4 Titanium, only slightly less hard than tool or spring steel used in the pedals, it's a remarkable 2.25 times stronger and 3 times tougher than brass or mild steel. Best of all, the extreme toughness and abrasion resistance of 6Al/4V titanium means that you can expect 300-400% wear life compared to traditional materials. Now we couldn't just stop there, but by combining 3D printing technology with this material that is 1/3 lighter than steel, we are able to achieve a cleat with internal lattice structure (called a gyroid) which maintains stiffness and strength while reducing weight to create a cleat set that is HALF the weight of a standard cleat set. This savings of 25-30 grams per set of cleats is significant over time, particularly in CX events where running is crucial. 25gm reduction x 100 rpm = 180kg of mass not lifted per hour of riding, 90kg per leg!
Shimano's SPD-SL cleats are perfect for all your SPD-SL-compatible pedals. Available in three models to suit your ergonomic needs, with fixed/0-degree, 2-degree, and 6-degree options. These cleats come as a pair and include all required mounting hardware. They are compatible with three-bolt cycling shoes. - 0° Float/fixed type = SM-SH10 - 2° Float/front center pivoting type = SM-SH12 - 6° Float = SM-SH11
- Cleats to fit Ritchey Echelon and Look Keo clipless pedals - Includes a pair of cleats and hardware
Crank boots designed for RaceFace Next SL G5 cranksets.
RaceFace Chester Pedal Spindle Kit Left/Right
Problem Solvers Deckster pedal adapters. Converts SPD-compatible pedals to platform pedals for casual cruising. - Works with 2-bolt, SPD-style cleats, such as Time, Shimano, Crank Brothers, Wellgo and others. Not compatible with Speedplay - Cleats not included - 85 x 95 x 10mm platform - Hardware included, cleats not included
- Fixie style straps that are compatible with most flat pedals - Provide the pulling power of straps with the easy release of clipless pedal system - Stiff, wide straps do not need toe clips
- NJS/Keirin certified chrome plated steel clips for single toe strap - Hardware included
The Curve Sole Measurement Tool works in conjunction with the flat sole shims to correct the radius of flat sole shoes and prevent unwanted squeaking. There are 4 radius measurements, one per side, that measure the sole and indicate whether a shim is needed or not.
The Keo Spacer adaptors are slim wedges that fit between the shoe and the cleat. They aim to avoid the unpleasant creaking sound provoked by contact between the sole and the cleat, which can arise in particular with flat-soled shoes. Delivered with 2 spacers and 6 screws for quick and easy installation.
The KEO cleat covers are designed to protect your KEO cleats while walking. Compatible with KEO GRIP and KEO CLEAT, these covers lengthen the life of your cleats and improve safety when walking thanks to an anti-slip surface. - Compatibility: KEO Grip/KEO Cleat - Use: Protect the cleat
The Cleat Shim-Spacer helps compensate for leg length discrepancies.
X-TRACK cleats are compatible with all SPD-standard pedals, utilizing 2-screw mounting for an ultra compact profile and lightweight. X-TRACK cleats provide a 13° angle of disengagement and allow for unidirectional release only. - Compatibility: X-Track and Geo Trekking Collection, SPD compatible - Material: Premium Steel - Clip out direction: Lateral - Angle of Disengagement: 13° - Lateral Adjustment: 2mm - Angular Adjustment: 1° - Weight (pair): 45g
X-TRACK cleats are compatible with all SPD-standard pedals, utilizing 2-screw mounting for an ultra compact profile and lightweight. X-TRACK Easy cleats provide a 13° angle of disengagement and allow for multidirectional release. - Compatibility: X-Track and Geo Trekking Collection, SPD compatible - Material: Premium Steel - Clip out direction: Multidirectional - Clip in: 30% easier - Angle of Disengagement: 13° - Lateral Adjustment: 2mm - Angular Adjustment: 1° - Weight (pair): 45g
The DELTA standard requires a rotational movement of the foot toward the outside or inside for disengagement. This function improves cyclist's safety; no body or bearing prevents disengagement toward the inside. Compatible with non-KEO LOOK pedals, their contact area is wide for optimal comfort. They also feature a memory positioner to aid when changing cleats. - Use: Road & Indoor Bike - Material: Polyacetal + PTFE - Lateral adjustment: 4mm - Longitudinal adjustment: 12mm - Weight (pair + fasteners): 75g
Page 1 of 2 Next page