Add a big dose of comfort and style to your ride with Profile Design's DRiVe handlebar tape. The plush padding and soft, textured grip offer an ideal blend of on-the-road comfort and minimal bulk.
- Eva foam provides excellent vibration damping, reducing road buzz - Blended natural cork, helps absorb sweat and resists heat caused by friction - Includes end-plugs and finishing tape
- Non-Slip PU Surface Embossed With The Giant Logo - EVA Foam Base Absorbs Shock And Increases Comfort - Includes Giant End-Plugs And Finishing Tape - 2.5mm Thick
Profile Design's Perforated Handlebar Tape offers grip, comfort, and a soft, suede feel.
- High quality vinyl tape for securing handlebar tape and other shop uses
- Clear, gel pads provide added shock absorption while positioned between the lever hood and top-handlebar transition under handlebar tape - Two, left and right sets with integrated channels for either inside or outside, under tape cable routing
- High-Friction PU Surface Improves Grip And Reduces Slipping - Microfiber Backing Provides A Smooth, Comfortable Feel - Embossed Diamond Pattern Looks Powerful And Improves Overall Grip - 3.0mm Thick
Thick, cushioned silicone tape provides durable all-weather grip and confidence. Includes locking handlebar plugs.
Specialized's triple-density S-Wrap Classic Handlebar Tape looks good and feels great. Its synthetic leather outer surface provides an outstanding feel and grip, while the two inner layers of foam damp vibrations for protection and comfort.
For a great grip and soft touch, wrap your bars in Specialized's S-Wrap Velvet Tape. In the wet and without gloves the synthetic leather surface feels great and has perforations that aid in grip and moisture management. Plus, it looks great on your bike!
This dual-color, triple-density, synthetic leather tape provides a tacky grip and superior vibration damping. - Easy-to-clean, synthetic leather top layer. - EVA vibration-damping foam takes the sting out of harsh terrain. - Easy-stretch with feathered edges, plus adhesive backing, for a smooth wrap. - Bar end plugs included.
Specialized's S-Wrap Cork Handlebar Tape is a premium-quality tape comprised of cork and foam for excellent comfort and a exceptional grip. Plus, it boasts an elastomer-gel backing for vibration-damping protection.
Giant's Liv/giant Contact SLR Handlebar Tape boasts a textured finish with classic perforations for a great grip and control, and gel padding to protect you from vibrations for top comfort on even your longest rides. The package includes enough to wrap both sides of the handlebars, 2 nylon Giant-logo end caps and finishing tape.
- Italian cork tape, includes bar end plugs
Brooks Slender Leather Grips feature vegetable-tanned leather tape, and are designed to offer an alternative performance option for the user, while maintaining the standard for sustainability set by the Plump Grips, allowing the user to replace worn parts if necessary. The design incorporates an aluminum shell around which the bar tape is wrapped in the manner of traditional handlebar tape. The leather is then held in place by aluminum and steel clamps which can be removed in the event that the tape requires replacement. The tape is made from the same vegetable-tanned leather used for Brooks Saddles and natural cork. Made in Italy.
Zipp’s Handlebar Gel Pad Set is a fast, easy way to minimize the countless bumps and vibrations from riding on less-than-perfect roads. This pack of two precision-shaped silicone gel contours to the tops of drop-style handlebars. Without tape on the bar, roll back your brake hoods and place the specially designed gel strips on the top of the bar from where the brake is attached to the handlebar. Simply rewrap your bar tape over the gel and enjoy the smooth ride.
- Adhesive backed, 100% cotton, braided, reinforced edges
SRAM's Handlebar End Plugs are just the thing for adding a fun, custom touch to your handlebar taping job. They feature SRAM's famous and stylish S logo.
• Half perforated surface • EVA integrated absorbs shock and increases comfort • Durable all-conditions perforated surface for ventilation • Thickness: 2.3mm • Includes Liv end-plugs and finishing tape
• Embossed with Liv logo • Non-slip PU surface • Anti-vibration EVA foam base absorbs shock and increases comfort • Includes Liv end-plugs and finishing tape • 2.5mm thick
• Anti-vibration gel absorbs shock for increased comfort • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
• Washable surface • EVA integrated absorbs shock and increase comfort • Durable all conditions perforated surface for ventilation. • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
- Eva Foam Provides Excellent Vibration Damping, Reducing Road Buzz - Blended Natural Cork, Helps Absorb Sweat And Resists Heat Caused By Friction - Includes End-Plugs And Finishing Tape
$15.00 - $16.00
When you look at the start line of a race that's bound for rough roads, you're sure to see bar upon bar wrapped in cork tape. Why? Because it's tough to beat the vibration absorbing properties of this natural material. With the Specialized S-Wrap Cork Handlebar Tape, however, we managed to do one better. It features a dual-density design that pairs cork with EVA foam tape, and the result of this is an incredible reduction in hand fatigue. They also gave it an elastomer gel backing to heighten the aforementioned, as well as overall comfort. And for easy installation, they kept everything highly stretchable and low in profile. - Low-profile cork/EVA foam tape is sleek and comforting over rough roads. - Elastomer gel backing provides additional comfort and vibration damping. - Easy-stretch tape with feathered edges creates a smoot, low profile wrap. - Bar end plugs included.
Specialized's S-Wrap Roubaix Handlebar Tape boasts a stylish suede finish and elastomer gel cushioning for awesome vibration damping and comfort.
$20.00 - $30.00
Specialized's S-Wrap Roubaix Handlebar Tape boasts a stylish suede finish and elastomer gel cushioning for awesome vibration damping and comfort.
SRAM's Handlebar End Plugs are just the thing for adding a fun, custom touch to your handlebar taping job. They feature SRAM's famous and stylish "Make the Leap" frog logo.
• Durable half-perforated PU surface embossed with the Liv logo • EVA foam base absorbs shock and increases comfort • Includes Liv end-plugs and finishing tape • 2.0mm thick
• Embossed Giant logo • Non-slip suede surface • Anti-vibration Gel absorbs shock for increased comfort • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
• Microfiber with anti-sweating and slipping • Thin, lightweight material enhances transmission of the energy • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
Specialized's heavy-duty, triple-density S-Wrap HD Tape looks good and feels great. Its high-grip, diamond-textured outer surface provides outstanding handlebar feel, while the gel backing damps vibrations for protection and comfort.
Profile Design's Bar Wrap is a synthetic handlebar tape that offers a nice grip, padding for comfort and that comes in many colors and designs to add some bling to your road bicycle. It's also stretchy and extra long for easy installation, and durable, too.
MSW anti-slip bar tape provides positive contact with your handlebars and exceptional comfort during your most demanding rides. The flexible PU material makes this tape easy to install while the gel backing provides added comfort and clean hassle-free removal. - PU material with anti-slip coating improves grip over traditional cork material - Gel backing provides vibration damping and extra comfort - Silicone adhesive for easy install and clean removal - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
- 30.3Mm thick durasoft polymer (Dsp) - Micro-Chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, Feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 27 grams per set - Includes plugs and double sided tape
- 32.3Mm thick durasoft polymer (Dsp) - Micro-Chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, Feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 30 grams per set - Includes plugs and double sided tape
Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. This beautiful handlebar tape will definitely make you stand out in a crowd. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to wrap, too!
SRAM's RED Bar Tape is perfect for upgrading your handlebars and adding comfort and style to your bicycle, too. You get enough handlebar tape to wrap both sides, S logo plugs for a touch of class, and a texture that matches SRAM's RED shifter/brake hoods.
Fizik's Endurance Tacky Bar Tape is 2.5mm thick for extra grip and better control. Tacky-finished Microtex is durable, strong, breathable, washable, and provides a sure grip in any weather condition.
Fizik's Superlight Tacky Bar Tape is 2.0mm thick for extra grip and better control. Tacky Microtex is durable, strong, breathable, washable, and provides a sure grip in any weather condition.
SRAM's SuperCork Bar Tape boasts a soft, stylish suede finish for a great grip and feel with or without gloves.
$39.95 - $41.99
- Lightweight silicone wrap that conforms to your hand for maximum grip and shock absorption to reduce hand fatigue and arm pump - UV resistant and non-porous, they will not fade or harden - Non-slip grip compound that stays put even when wet - Engineered with opposing bevels for bulk-reducing comfort and reversibility - 134g - Made in the USA
Padded rubber tape with a tough, durable surface with excellent grip in all weather conditions. Includes Brooks Rubber Bar End Plugs.
Wrap your handlebars in comfort, luxury and style with Salsa's Gel Cork Tape. It's made from cork with a vibration-damping gel backing and is embossed with the Salsa logo. And, with a variety of palette-pleasing colors to choose from, you're sure to find your favorite one!
Zipp's Service Course Bar Tape offers excellent cushioning and a fine grip. This classy wrap is embossed with logos for a custom look and includes end plugs and finishing-tape strips.
Zipp's Service Course Cyclocross Bar Tape boasts extra padding for excellent cushioning and an exceptional grip. This classy wrap is embossed with logos for a custom look and includes end plugs and finishing-tape strips.
- The lightest tape on the market at 50g per set including plugs - Made from the same DSP material as the original tape but with a dimple/dot grip texture and only 1.8mm thick for reduced weight
Fizik's Endurance Classic Bar Tape is 2.5mm thick for extra grip and better control. It's smooth and comfortable to touch in any weather condition. Microtex material is durable, strong, breathable, and washable.
Fizik's Endurance Soft Touch Bar Tape is 2.5mm thick for extra grip and better control. Suede-finished Microtex is durable, strong, breathable, washable, and comfortable to touch in any weather condition.
Superior comfort and grip in wet or dry conditions - Gel backing provides increased comfort, shock absorbtion, and will not leave a residue when removed - Available in a variety of color combinations - Double layer construction - 2.5mm tape thickness - Length: 2000mm
Silicone provides a great balance of softness and grip for MSW's bar tape. And in contrast to traditional bar tape, silicone tape can be wrapped and unwrapped multiple times without issue. • Reduces hand fatigue and numbness • Suitable for all weather conditions • Customize feel by wrapping at different tensions
$40.00 - $45.99
- 2.5mm thick DuraSoft Polymer (DSP) - Micro-chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 56 grams per set (82 inch length per roll) - Includes plugs and finishing strips - Dual color option: primary color transition at 33 inches
Fizik's Performance Tacky Bar Tape is made of Microtex, a perforated synthetic leather that's smooth and grippy, even when wet. It also boasts a special texture for even more grip, foam padding for excellent comfort, and stitching that looks and feels great.
Fizik's Superlight Glossy Bar Tape dresses up your bike with a classy shine and incredible grip. Durable, stretch-resistant and super-comfortable on your hands, the Glossy Bar Tape is made of Microtex, a perforated synthetic-leather that's smooth and grippy, even when wet.
When you need lightweight tape with an uncompromising grip, look no further than Fizik's Superlight Tacky Bar Tape. It's made of Microtex, a perforated synthetic leather that's grippy even when wet, thanks to the textured finish. Make sure you have the perfect handhold for your next sprint finish!
Brooks' Perforated Leather Tape adds world-class comfort and style to your prized bicycle. This supple, full-grain leather bar wrap provides fantastic grip and vibration damping. Plus, the included cork bar-end plugs provide a unique and classy finishing touch.
Make every ride more fun and comfortable with Fizik's Bar Gel. It's placed beneath your handlebar tape (sold separately) to add padding and increase shock absorption. It's made from the same soft Technogel that's used in Fizik saddles, so you know this cut-to-fit Bar Gel will add a world of comfort.
$9.99 - $10.49
Traditional EVA tape looks great on the bike and feels comfortable on the hands no matter how long the ride. EVA tape is flexible and comes with an adhesive backing so it wraps well and stays put during and after installation. - EVA vibration-damping foam increases grip and comfort - Adhesive backing for perfect bar placement - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
MSW Anti-Slip Gel+ tape brings the best of everything, giving you the comfort of silicone gel backing, the control of MSW's anti-slip coating, and the durability of micro-fiber cloth all in one package. - Micro-fiber layer reduces stretch and adds durability - PU material with anti-slip coating improves grip - Gel backing for extra padding, comfort and control - Silicone adhesive for easy install and clean removal - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
$45.99 - $49.99
As we have visited dealers throughout the world we have heard a common theme, customers want an option for a thicker bar tape! 89 inch rolls and 78 grams per set. (including plugs) The 3.2 mm DSP is Lizard's thickest tape and has a new distinct pattern. Tried and tested on the cobbles at the Paris-Roubaix course!
Fizik's Bar Gel with Tape is a great way to make every ride more fun and comfortable. The gel adds excellent padding and protection thanks to Fizik's Technogel — the same material that's found in their world-class saddles. Plus, the pro-quality tape is constructed from Microtex, a perforated synthetic-leather-like material that's durable, stretch resistant, breathable, smooth and comfortable to the touch, even when wet.
Page 1 of 5 Next page