- MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole with nylon injected nylon studs - Exo Wrap construction - Two BOA IP1 closure- mirror design, more natural for tighten (tighten clockwise on the right shoe but counter-clockwise on the left shoe)
- ProTextura™ and ThermTextura™ provide warmth and weather protection - Thinsulate™ insulation for single layer Amara™ leather palm - Bolton thumb construction for impeccable fit
- Liv Race Fit - Leggings are designed with high-tech, breathable fabric that contours to anatomy and allows maximum flexibility - Integrated SportComfor women’s-specific chamois and flattering wide waistband for increased comfort and coverage - Can be layered beneath skirts or pants to offer comfort to legs both on and off the bike
$210.00 - $231.00
- Motion Efficency System (MES) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole - ExoWrap construction - 3X buckle system ratchets three times faster than traditional buckle systems - Single-density ErgoComfort Insole - Injection Molded TPU heel counter
$215.00 - $225.00
Her first two-wheeler. One of life’s great experiences, the colorful adore makes it easy. A lightweight aluminum frame with a low stand-over height, 20-inch wheels, coaster brakes and fun colors make Adore the perfect riding companion for the driveway and beyond. This bike is fitted with an easy to use single-speed drive train and mini-rider settings. Designed for safety, stability, and comfortable pedaling. Complete with a bell that lets everyone know she’s on the move.
The Liv Velocity Long Finger Gloves are made of a 4-way-stretch fabric for a great fit, boast soft Clarino palms for protection and comfort, and feature breathable mesh backs. The fingers are contoured for a non-restrictive flex. You'll love the Velcro closures, microfiber face-wipers and silicon appliqués for all-weather grip.
Liv's Passion Short Finger Gloves have the support you need for all-day adventures. The reinforced Amara palm is equipped with Plush Gel multi-thickness memory-foam padding for high-mileage, high comfort, vibration damping, and pressure relief. Printed silicone palm grips keep your hands on the controls. The back is made of breathable, four-way stretch mesh, and the thumbs feature large micro-fiber nose wipes.
Liv's Serene Compression Socks are great when you're relaxing on the couch after a tough ride, traveling back from a trip, or just standing on your feet for long periods of time. The gradient compression from these socks increases blood flow to your lower extremities which aids in recovery. You'll find a great fit thanks to the left/right-specific fit, breathable TransTextura fabric, and snug-fitting heels.
• Liv CLUB FIT • TransTextura moisture-wicking, quick-drying fabric • Flatlock seams, non-restrictive collar
$67.50 $90.00 25% Off
- Liv Relaxed fit - ¾ sleeves - Slight V, non-restrictive collar - Strategically placed mesh inserts - Flatlock seams - Sublimated graphics - Quick-drying, moisture-wicking TransTextura™ fabric
$20.00 $40.00 50% Off
- TransTextura™ fabric - Pre-curved thumb construction for ideal fit and mobility - Soft micro-fiber panel - Tip Tech™ smart phone operable finger tips
- TransTextura™ fabric - 4-way stretch mesh on back and gussets - highly breathable, extremely light and non-restrictive - Longer wrist closure uses elastic instead of Velcro for a secure fit - Pre-curved thumb construction for ideal fit and mobility
$75.00 $100.00 25% Off
- Liv Race fit - 1/2-length zipper - Zipped rear pocket - Non-restrictive collar - Merino fabric- helps regulate your body temperature
$77.00 $110.00 30% Off
• Liv Relaxed fit • Lightweight, stretchable and durable fabric • Adjustable waist • Unique sublimated patterns • 12” inseam
- 21-vent configuration for optimal airflow and top-of-the-head ventilation - LiteForm webbing for enhanced comfort and performance - Internal Structural Shell (ISS) for strength at a reduced weight - Giant CINCH+ fit system for simple and easy head-hugging comfort - Proprietary TransTextura PLUS anti-microbial fast-wicking pad technology - Women's
- Transtextura fabric - Multi-thickness foam absorbs road and trail vibrations - Soft microfiber thumb panel - Women's
- Motion Efficency System (MES) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - Designed with a more protective upper and grippy durable tread with toecap for off-road abuse - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole - ExoWrap construction - ExoFlex toe area for added grip off the bike - Single-density ErgoComfort Insoles
Built to come alive at high speeds for the uncompromising trail rider, this enduro-capable bike can pedal and descends technical terrain like a dream. Hail is the world’s first truly women’s-specific 160 mm bike in the market. Now, with a 170 mm fork, Hail is ready to tackle even more challenging terrain Hail offers ample travel with a relaxed head angle for fearlessly confronting steep, technical terrain, up and down. And the lightweight ALUXX-SL frame is designed to balance a woman over the PowerCore bottom bracket, placing her in the right position to control steep climbs and charge technical descents. Built with women’s-specific 3F Design Philosophy and trunnion mounted Maestro suspension platform, Hail meets the demands of aggressive trail riders and enduro racers. The 27.5-inch wheel size ensures bike handling is still nimble and playful, while carrying more speed in corners and rock gardens, and provides stability when landing jumps.
Hop on this classic cruiser and feel the stress fade away. Laid back, smooth and always in style.
From epic solo adventures to group road rides, Avail is light, comfortable and engineered for female riders. Light and lively on the climbs and supremely confident on the descents, this versatile endurance road bike will help you cover miles with confidence and ease. Avail Advanced is built around an Advanced-grade composite frame that features an exceptionally lightweight endurance geometry with a special carbon layup tuned specifically women. The D-Fuse seatpost reduces road vibration, keeping you fresh for the long haul. Disc brake technology provides confidence and control in variable weather, maintaining stopping power on wet roads, while also accommodating larger tire sizes. This bike also features OverDrive steerer tube for increased frontal stiffness and precise steering, along with the PowerCore bottom bracket for pedaling efficiency.
This feather-light racing bike delivers the speed and strength needed for any climb, race or ride. The Langma Advanced Pro Disc is engineered for aggressive climbing, descending and accelerations. The unrivaled stopping power of disc brakes provides the confidence to carry speed in fast corners or tight quarters. The frame’s slender tubing creates an extremely fast and lightweight racing machine, while the downtube thickens as it approaches the PowerCore bottom bracket for pedaling stiffness strength. With Liv’s 3F design philosophy and cutting-edge lightweight aerodynamic innovations, Langma Advanced Pro Disc provides the winning advantage for every effort, from long hilly races to fast-paced criteriums.
SLICE THROUGH THE WIND This lightweight gem packs neatly inside a stealthy, integrated stuff sack and its windproof and water-repellent qualities will get you home safe and sound. Zipped rear pockets ensure your belongings aren’t left behind on the road or trail. Don’t be caught off guard—the Cefira Wind Jacket is the perfect size to tuck into a jersey pocket or pack for those unexpected weather conditions. FEATURES - Liv Club Fit - Super-light ProTextura fabric on the front and back - High collar for added protection - Full-length zipper - Reflective accents enhance safety in low light or foggy conditions - Self-fabric stuff sack - Two zipper front pockets - Materials: - Main Fabric: 100% nylon; Sleeve: 90% polyester, 10% spandex; Inner Collar: 85% polyester, 15% spandex - Available sizes: XS/S/M/L/XL/XXL SPECIFICATIONS - Weight: 107g
There’s no need to wait out rain showers under a tree when you’re miles deep into an off-road ride. Just slip on and zip up the light in weight but strong in rain protection Energize Rain Jacket and keep on pedaling. The cut-for-comfort fit is spacious enough to keep protective gear or additional layers covered. FEATURES - Liv Relaxed Fit - ProTextura fabric on both the front and back - Longer back fabric length for added coverage in cycling position - Seam taped - Front zipper pocket - Adjustable drawstring hem - Full length front zipper - Lightweight - Helmet-compatible hood - Reflective details for added safety in low light or fog - UPF 50+ sun protection - Materials: - 100% Polyester - Available sizes: XS/S/M/L/XL/XXL
The Liv Trail Gloves are just as rough and tumble as your riding is. With light padding and a double-layer of vented Clarino leather in high-wear areas, the Trail Gloves shake off all day rides and unscheduled trips to the ground with ease. The airy 4-way stretch mesh construction, gusseted fingers, and Flex panels make them breathable, light and completely non-restrictive. Other great features include Airprene cuffs with Velcro/TPR closures for a custom fit and silicone details on the palm for serious grip.
Treat your hands to great gloves! Liv's Signature Long Finger Gloves utilize light, tough, and breathable Clarino leather palms with light padding and reinforced stitching in key wear areas. The 4-way stretch mesh backs keep your hands cool, and slip-on elastic cuffs make these gloves super easy to get on and off. TechTip fingertips are smartphone-friendly so you don't need to remove your gloves when your phone starts to ring.
Giant's Connect Comfort Saddle is ideal for shorter commutes and weekend fitness rides. It wide base with plush padding makes riding comfortable. Plus, the water-resistant synthetic cover and steel rails make this one tough, durable saddle.
$20.00 - $40.00 $40.00 50% Off
Slip on Liv's Allure Long Finger Gloves and answer the siren song of your local trails. The lightweight, breathable Clarino leather palm features padding and reinforced double stitching at critical wear areas. A Velcro wrist closure makes it easy to get the gloves on and off, and pre-curved ergo construction means a comfortable, non-binding fit. TipTech fingertips are smartphone-friendly so you don't have to take off your gloves when you take a call. There's also a soft, micro-fiber nose wipe on the back of the thumb.
• Liv CLUB FIT • ThermTextura fabric • Flatlock seams, non-restrictive collar
- DCF simple, comprehensive saddle selection process—visual results in 10 minutes or less showing exactly how a rider contacts the saddle and which shape is best - High performance material specification - Vacuum formed strong, durable high-quality microfiber cover - Lightweight foam fill - Strategically placed Particle Flow Technology - Composite base material - SST™ lightweight tubular metallic rails
You just might develop a little crush on these gems—with rich, vivid colors and graphics that match Liv bikes and apparel. You’ll be tracking your miles and racking up the Queen of the Mountains with ease, thanks to touch screen friendly fingertips. The broad, micro-fiber thumb panel is a lifesaver for wiping sweat from your brow and keeping it out of your eyes. FEATURES - TransTextura fabric - 4-way stretch fabric on back and gussets - highly breathable, extremely light and non-restrictive - Pre-curved thumb construction for ideal fit and mobility - Soft micro-fiber panel - Tip Tech smart phone operable finger tips - Silicone grippers on the thumb, forefinger and palm for added grip - Materials: Nylon 35.8%, Polyurethane 18.5%, Polyester 37%, Elastane 8.7% - Available Sizes: S/M/L
Page 1 of 9 Next page