Ritchey's Comp Carbon Seatpost uses a proven 2-bolt design that provides a class-leading balance between strength, weight, and adjustability. - Low profile clamp won't bottom out on saddle - Bolts are oriented to the axis of the rails for greatest contact area with saddle - Wide saddle clamp reduces stress on lightweight saddle rails - Works with a wide range of saddle rail dimensions - Press bonded carbon/6061 alloy - Available in 27.2 and 31.6mm diameters - Length: 350mm - 25mm offset - 43x38mm cradle - Matte UD carbon finish - 229g (27.2/350mm)
Ritchey's Comp Link reimagines the two-bolt post, making it lighter, more compliant, and more versatile than ever. The patented LINK clamp works with all standard saddle rail designs as well as Ritchey Vector Evo rails. - 6061 aluminum 2-piece press-fit construction - Diameters: 27.2 and 31.6mm - Offset: 20mm - Reversible clamp allows for an additional 10mm of fore-aft saddle adjustment - Length: 400mm - 284g (27.2x400mm)
Ritchey's Superlogic Carbon LINK reinvents the two-bolt seatpost, making it lighter, more compliant, and more versatile than ever. - Patented LINK clamp works with all standard saddle rail designs as well as Ritchey Vector Evo and Selle Italia MonoLink saddles with separate adapter - LINK Carbon Posts use FlexLogic carbon layup developed for ProTour team bikes from Stevens, Canyon and Scott – 15% more vertically compliant with no loss of lateral or torsional stiffness - 15mm of offset and a reversible clamp which allows for an additional 10mm of fore-aft saddle adjustment - Monocoque Carbon Construction - Diameters: 27.2, 30.9, 31.6mm - Offset: 15mm - Reversible clamp allows for an additional 10mm of fore-aft saddle adjustment - Lengths: 350, 400mm - Matte UD carbon finish - 145g (27.2x350)
Ritchey's one-bolt Superlogic Carbon is one of the lightest, toughest seatpost designs in the world. - Patented SideBinder clamp design uses a single 5mm bolt for quick, secure adjustment - Precision forged alloy clamp assembly for strength - Low-profile head for optimal saddle clearance and sleek lines - Wide saddle clamp reduces stress on lightweight saddle rails - Interchangeable clamps provide compatibiliy for all popular rail sizes - Carbon Monocoque Construction - Available in 27.2, 30.9 & 31.6mm diameters - Available in 350 & 400mm lengths - 25mm Offset - 7x7mm saddle rail clamp included - Saddle Clamp Torque Spec: 12Nm - 148g (27.2/300)
- Highly tested & engineered unidirectional carbon tube offers outstanding fatigue & impact strength for a lightweight XC post - Simple, lightweight 2 bolt design permits the saddle to be installed without disassembling the head - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment and tightening - The rubber seatpost grommet fully seals the post to prevent water entering your seat tube - Hunter head is suitable for most rail types 7/8mm alloy rails and 7/9mm carbon - Wide lower cradle gives extra rail support for lightweight saddle rails - Narrow upper cradle increases the amount of forward/back saddle adjustment - Tilt Adjustment 6° up 12° down with Zero offset
$26.99 - $39.99
- RaceFace Ride XC Seatposts made of forged AL-6061 - Forged, anodized and shot peened AL-6061 mast - 2-bolt head holds saddle securely while retaining easy adjustability - Weight: 295 g
- Intended for cross country, all-mountain, enduro and downhill use - Patented I-Beam Micro System- single bolt head with precise fore, aft and angle adjustment - The shaft is manufactured with a leading edge composite material allowing high strength at an impressively low weight. The engineered carbon layup tube offers outstanding fatigue & - Head is made of cold-forged AL -6061; clamps are AL-2014 - Easy-access 5mm bolt for quick and simple saddle adjustments - 190 grams
The Turbine Dropper post from RaceFace is a hybrid design that couples mechanical and hydraulic locking technologies. The rider's weight is supported with a mechanical lock meaning a solid connection and less potential for failure over time. The actuation mechanism offers unrivaled performance, control and reliability with low air pressures and static seals. Turbine also operates in below-freezing temperatures, making it a good choice for fat bikes and cold weather riding. - Actuation cable easily (and tool-free) disconnected with Quick Connector for easy post removal. Uses standard shifter cable and housing - Internal cable routing - Infinitely adjustable - Left- or right-mount universal thumb lever remote - Race Face Hunter Head two-bolt design - Remote Position: Left or Right - Cable Routing: Internal - Weight: 495g
- 3D forged from 2014 heat-treated aluminum for optimal strength to weight ratio - Race Face's triple butting design maintains strength in critical areas while reducing overall weight - The tube is anodized & shot peened for increased fatigue life - Updated Hunter head design for easy saddle installation and full adjustability - 3D forged from 2014 heat treated aluminum with triple butted mast - Thumbscrew tightening system allows quick dial-in of the saddle angle by hand - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment - Rubber grommet seals the post to prevent water from entering seat tube - Accepts 7/8mm CrMo/alloy and 7/9mm carbon rails. 260g (30.9mm)
Profile Design's 1/TwentyFive seatpost is the choice when you need the most aggressive position possible. 25mm setback rails ensure that your fit is totally dialed before your next ride. The 2-bolt head enables micro-adjustments to your position and eases installation. The clamps evenly distribute pressure, reducing stress on carbon saddle rails.
Profile Design's 1/Zero seatpost is the choice when you need the most aggressive position possible. Zero setback rails place you squarely above the bottom bracket for maximum power. The 2-bolt head enables micro-adjustments to your position and eases installation. The clamps evenly distribute pressure, reducing stress on carbon saddle rails.
Profile's Fast Forward Carbon Seatpost effectively changes a 73-degree seat tube angle to 78 degrees and moves your saddle forward up to 38mm. Made with multi-layer, multi-directional carbon weave, the Fast Forward is super light, too. Plus, its double-bolt micro-adjustable clamp is easy to use and super secure.
Switching frames doesn’t mean you have to switch posts! Use your old posts without worry with Problem Solver's wide variety of seatpost shims. -100mm long -3mm lip -Alloy Problem Solvers Seatpost Shims are not intended for use with carbon seatposts
- Nice looking seatpost is built to the highest standards for function and ease of use - Head and shaft are made from a special high strength 2024 aluminum alloy - Two bolt head offers roughly 15 degrees of tilt adjustment - 26mm clamp setback. 320g - Made in the USA
The Vyron wireless dropper uses Magura's eLECT ANT+ capable remote to completely eliminate the need for cables. This allows the 150mm dropper to be moved from bike to bike without the need for a full reinstallation. One charge lasts 400 actuations, or around 2 months depending on your riding style, and the battery keeps 20 emergency actuations in reserve to get you back to civilization in case you run out of juice. - Motion sensor activated battery saves energy when the bike is not in use - 150mm of travel with infinite adjustment - Hydraulic system uses Magura Royal Blood mineral oil - NiMH battery in post recharges with micro USB in 3 hours - Remote powered by CR2032 battery - Remote Position: Left or Right
$18.99 - $19.99
Kalloy's 602 seatpost comes in a wide variety of diameters to fit most frames. Simple, sturdy, and lightweight, the 602 makes a great replacement seatpost.
The internally routed CRUXi uses a micro-adjust zero-offset clamp and is available in size 27.2mm and up. It features a black stanchion, black saddle clamp, and a lightweight polycarbonate remote. - Weight: 615g - Max. Height: 276mm - Min. Height: 161mm - Remote Position: Left or Right
KS's internally routed eTENi (eTEN Integra) brings internally routed droppers to the masses! A specific eTEN hydraulic cartridge, single bolt offset saddle clamp, and polycarbonate remote help keep the price down so the performance benefits of a dropper post are within reach for more of the deserving MTBers out there. - Weight: 755g - Max. Height: 256mm - Min. Height: 154mm - Remote Position: Left or Right
KS's LEV Integra is the only hydraulically locked and air-sprung post to feature zero cable movement and up to six inches of silky smooth travel. Couple that with our patented and unmatched one way roller bearing to ensure miles of play-free movement. Throw in a micro adjustable head, ergonomic carbon fiber remote that replaces an ODI Lock-On inner clamp and LEV is the ultimate dropper to let you keep rhythm on your ride. - Internally routed version of the LEV, specific to bike frames with internal dropper post design - Aluminum dropper with alloy trigger/clamp - 100, 125, or 150mm drop options with the same air/oil system as the original LEV - Locks anywhere in vertical range - Post will not extend when locked
- Carbon body dropper with molded-in cable interface and saddle cradle - Superlight Recourse cable with carbon remote lever and titanium bolts - 65mm drop from a hydraulically locked, air sprung cartridge, for XC/Enduro use - Stationary remote cable routing on side of post - 400mm length
- Internally routed carbon body dropper with carbon saddle cradle - Superlight Recourse cable with carbon remote lever and titanium bolts - 65mm drop from a hydraulically locked, air sprung cartridge, for XC/Enduro use - Locks anywhere in vertical range, so post will not extend when lifting the saddle - 400mm length
$439.00 - $495.00
- Aluminum dropper post with titanium bolts, carbon remote, superlight Powercordz cable and carbon lower head clamp - 100, 125 or 150mm drop options with the same air/oil system as the original LEV - Stationary remote cable routing - Housing stop rotates 360 degrees - 100mm drop, 335mm length post - 125mm drop, 385mm length post - 150mm drop, 435mm length post
KS's Zeta post adds a sleek, seamless appearance to dropper function, making it a excellent choice for drop-bar and cross-country race bikes. The low drop allows for lower center of gravity for high speed descents and more nimble bike handling in technical situations without the bulk of a more trail-oriented dropper post. - Max. Height: 244mm - Min. Height: 136mm - Remote Position: Left or Right - Cable Routing: Internal
$15.00 - $18.00
Giant's Alloy Seatpost is dependable and respectably light at a great price. It boasts a single bolt micro-adjust clamp so you can dial in a great saddle position.
Giant's Aluminum Replacement Seatpost is dependable and respectably light at a great price. It boasts a single bolt micro-adjust clamp so you can dial in your saddle position.
Let Giant's Comfort Suspension Seatpost take the sting out of cycling. This plush shock-absorbing post mutes road vibration and ensures rider comfort.
Giant's Connect Seatpost is tough and durable thanks to its forged 6061 aluminum construction. The reversible outer clamp design allows for 12mm or 23mm offset options and the extra-long saddle clamp is compatible with lightweight carbon rails.
Giant's Contact Composite Seatpost features a spiral-wound, unidirectional composite shaft bonded to a 2D forged 6061 aluminum head, making it both lightweight and strong. The reversible outer clamp allows for 12mm or 23mm offset options and the extra-long lower rail clamp is compatible with lightweight saddle rails.
Giant's Contact SL Seatpost is made from 3D-forged, single-piece aluminum, making it super strong. It uses a clever reversible head to give you either 12 or 23mm of offset and its interchangeable clamp design is compatible with both 7mm alloy and 9mm composite saddle rails. Plus, the extra-long saddle clamp cradles lightweight saddle rails securely.
Giant's Contact SLR Seatpost is made for the fastest riders on the fastest bikes, meaning you and your steed. This full-carbon beauty barely weighs a thing, is super strong, and uses a clever reversible head to give you either 12 or 23mm of offset. Its interchangeable clamp design is compatible with both 7mm alloy and 9mm composite saddle rails. Plus, the extra-long saddle clamp is friendly with lightweight carbon rails.