The Awake cranks follow the same principal as Ed Zunda's signature Awake frame and are built to be bolted on and shredded with no looking back. Using a super-tough 2-piece design, the right arm is welded directly onto the spindle, allowing the crank to be incredibly rigid and strong, whilst also keeping the weight down. The bigger 22mm spindle on the Awake crank allows the crank to be incredibly stiff, yet much lighter than a regular 19mm spindle due to it being hollowed out. If you're looking for a set of cranks that will outlast you, look no further...
- 2pc design, full seamless Japanese 4130 chromoly tubing, liquid post heat-treated
- 22mm, 4130 heat-treated, butted chromoly spindle
- Designed for use with a 22mm Mid Bottom Bracket (not included)
- Dent-resistant oval shape arms
- Smooth spindle boss design to minimize ankle damage
- RSD/LSD compatible
|N/A / Matte Black / 175mm||4055822033770||15001010416|