- High roundness grade 300 balls in a shop dispenser bottle - 1/4"--250/bottle - 1/8"--500/bottle - 3/16"--500/bottle - 5/16"--250/bottle - 5/32"--500/bottle - 7/32"--500/bottle
$0.50 - $38.00
- Dispenser of chromed ferrules
- Replacement retainer bearings for an assortment of applications
- Aluminum w/lock nut - 18mm long/6mm O.D.
- Oversize 10mm - Fits new style MTB & BMX levers - Aluminum construction
- Routes cables underneath the bottom bracket - Will not rust or corrode
The Gyro G3 upper top plate is designed for use with the G3 detangler.
- Half-link connector allows you to add or subtract half of one link (1/2 inch) from the chain in order to optimize chain tension - Uses standard chain pin connector and tool
Standard replacement star nuts for threadless steerers.
Shimano Mountain Deore XT M8000 Shift Pod Cable Adjusting Unit
Shimano E-tube Dummy Plugs - Extra E-Tube plugs for sealing unused ports on shifters or junction boxes - Sold each
Shimano Front Derailleur Cable Fixing Assembly
Strain relief for servicing RockShox Reverb hydraulic lines. - Fits all generations of Reverb
The Odyssey stem bolt pack features 6 - 6mm stem bolts that are M8 x 1.25mm thread.
Shimano Rear Derailleur Cable Anchor Assembly - Fits SLX M7000-10
- Large Flange-Fits Splined MX Cranks - Sold in pairs
A new stet of post keys for your RockShox Reverb tightens up any rotational slop that may develop normally with use. - Fits all generations of Reverb and Reverb Stealth - Brass Key sizes are defined by the number of lines on the key. (Zero lines means a "Size 0" key, 3 lines means a "Size 3" key.)
$4.49 - $6.00
The Problem Solvers Cantilever Studs screw into the bosses built into bicycle frames to provide the proper mounting studs for brakes. Each brake requires two studs.
$4.99 - $5.99
Hardware is specifically designed for, and only compatible with, Salsa frames using the Alternator 2.0 dropout system. - For use on 2017 and newer alternator 2.0 Adjustable plates only - Please reference hardware kit FS2351 for fixed position plates - Please reference hardware kit FS2350 for adjustable plates
Frame Plugs for Internal Cable Routing
Single Frame Plug for Dropper Routing
- Replacement V-brake pads - Wear limit mark - Ultra-light 6061-t6 forged pad holder - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, TRP, and all major brands of V-brakes
Alternator 1.0 Set Screws
$5.15 - $6.50
The Problem Solvers Brake Boss Plugs are perfect for when you've removed your cantilever or linear-pull brakes in order to run disc brakes or a fixie setup. These plugs thread into the empty frame bosses and lend a clean look, while also protecting the threads inside the frame from corrosion.
Use these to shim All-City's cross levers down from 31.8mm to 26.0mm. - Adapts down to fit 26.0mm road, cross, or drop bars - For use with All-City Cross Levers with 31.8mm bar clamp - Sold as a pair
$6.00 - $20.00
Chainstay protectors to guard your Salsa frame from scratches and damage.
- Off-setting shims to use with Specialized Multi-position Stems
$6.50 - $7.75
The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
- Super light carbon spacers for tuning stem height - Spacers are internally weight relieved to drop a few extra grams
The Problem Solvers Steerer Tube Shims are for installing 1-1/8-inch diameter threadless stems on 1-inch diameter threadless forks. The shim is made of light, durable anodized aluminum and is chamfered on the ends for easy stem installation.
Page 1 of 19 Next page