Profile Design's Bar Wrap is a synthetic handlebar tape that offers a nice grip, padding for comfort and that comes in many colors and designs to add some bling to your road bicycle. It's also stretchy and extra long for easy installation, and durable, too.
Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. It comes in many colors for customizing your ride. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to install, too.
Give your bike some personality and a super comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. The gel cushion damps vibration better and leaves you fresh so you can go longer. It comes in many colors for customizing your ride. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to install, too.
Pretty much everyone has lost the plugs from drop bar bikes. It's obnoxious. These plugs, however, have two elastomers that expand when tightened, keeping them secure within the bar. - Fit bars with 18-20mm inner diameters - Installs with a 3mm hex wrench - Outer diameter of plug measures: 25mm
PDW Wraps with Silicone Grip take our much loved PDW Wraps to a whole new level of comfort! Like no other handlebar tape before, the PDW Wraps with Silicone Grip are constructed of durable tightly woven nylon, with added strips of clear silicone to provide superior grip and comfort. The woven nylon and silicone grip is layered over cush foam with a self-adhesive backing. The PDW Wraps With Silicone Grip make sure that both the style and comfort of your ride are decked out to the max!
Fun designs on cloth handlebar tape. Constructed of durable woven nylon and layered over a cush foam backing, this tape is sure to keep you rolling in comfort and maximum style.
The Performance bar tape features a lightweight design backed with shock reducing foam that absorbs vibration while maintaining a thin profile. - Ultra-lightweight (50g/set) bar tape is designed to provide the optimal combination of comfort and control - Soft and tacky elastomeric surface layer - 30mm x 2,100mm - Package includes end plugs and finishing tape - 2.5mm thickness
The Performance Bar Tape features a lightweight design backed with shock-reducing foam that absorbs vibration while maintaining a thin profile. - Soft and tacky elastomeric surface layer - 30mm x 2,100mm - Package includes end plugs and finishing tape - 3.5mm thickness
Traditional EVA tape looks great on the bike and feels comfortable on the hands no matter how long the ride. EVA tape is flexible and comes with an adhesive backing so it wraps well and stays put during and after installation. - EVA vibration-damping foam increases grip and comfort - Adhesive backing for perfect bar placement - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
MSW anti-slip bar tape provides positive contact with your handlebars and exceptional comfort during your most demanding rides. The flexible PU material makes this tape easy to install while the gel backing provides added comfort and clean hassle-free removal. - PU material with anti-slip coating improves grip over traditional cork material - Gel backing provides vibration damping and extra comfort - Silicone adhesive for easy install and clean removal - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
MSW Anti-Slip Gel+ tape brings the best of everything, giving you the comfort of silicone gel backing, the control of MSW's anti-slip coating, and the durability of micro-fiber cloth all in one package. - Micro-fiber layer reduces stretch and adds durability - PU material with anti-slip coating improves grip - Gel backing for extra padding, comfort and control - Silicone adhesive for easy install and clean removal - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
- DSP Bar Tape V2 features a new pattern, an upgraded polymer, and a screw-in bar plug - The new pattern is more technical with a new design and multiple layers of depth - The polymer has new formula enhanced for more durability and comfort - The new plug provides a clean, tight finish.
Realize the epitome of grip and control with our thinnest bar tape. Minimal padding allows for maximum feel and handling while carving the corners of your local criterium.
Our thickest bar tape is ideal for your next double century, gravel grinder or cyclocross race. Discover why our Pro Tour teams spec this tape for the Spring Classics.
- High-friction PU surface improves grip and reduces slipping - Microfiber backing provides a smooth, comfortable feel - Embossed tulip pattern looks powerful and improves overall grip - 2.0mm thick
- High-friction PU surface improves grip and reduces slipping - Microfiber backing provides a smooth, comfortable feel - Embossed tulip pattern looks powerful and improves overall grip - 3.0mm thick
- Ultralight EVA foam backing. - Shock-proof foam. - 2.5mm thick.
$15.99 $21.00 On Sale
• Half perforated surface • EVA integrated absorbs shock and increases comfort • Durable all-conditions perforated surface for ventilation • Thickness: 2.3mm • Includes Liv end-plugs and finishing tape
$12.99 $26.00 50% Off
• Durable half-perforated PU surface embossed with the Liv logo • EVA foam base absorbs shock and increases comfort • Includes Liv end-plugs and finishing tape • 2.0mm thick
$15.99 $30.00 47% Off
- High-friction silicone coating offers extra anti-slip and hand feel in wet condition - Ultra-light EVA foam backing - Shock proof foam with water wave pattern - Includes bar end plugs and finishing tape
- High-friction silicone coating offers extra anti-slip and hand feel in wet condition. - Ultralight EVA foam backing. - Shock proof foam with water wave pattern. - 2.5mm thick.
Jagwire Pro Bar Tape matches style with superb comfort and control. Developed to complement our cable kits, this tape cushions handlebar vibrations and provides exceptional grip when riding with or without gloves. The included locking bar end plugs secure the tape with a clean finish. Offered in distinct varieties to match the corresponding housing colors, Pro Bar Tape adds style and is easy to clean. - Features a tacky finish for superior grip in all conditions - 3.0mm thick and uses a 3-layer construction with a breathable polyurethane (PU) surface for extra comfort - Lightweight foam inner layer saves 40% weight compared to similar 3.0mm thick bar tapes - Includes lever strips, screw-type locking bar end plugs, and finishing tape - 2160mm length is enough to wrap most drop handlebars
• Anti-vibration gel absorbs shock for increased comfort • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
$15.99 - $25.00 $21.00 - $25.00 Up to 24% Off
• Washable surface • EVA integrated absorbs shock and increase comfort • Durable all conditions perforated surface for ventilation. • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
• Embossed Giant logo • Non-slip suede surface • Anti-vibration Gel absorbs shock for increased comfort • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
• Microfiber with anti-sweating and slipping • Thin, lightweight material enhances transmission of the energy • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
- Eva Foam Provides Excellent Vibration Damping, Reducing Road Buzz - Blended Natural Cork, Helps Absorb Sweat And Resists Heat Caused By Friction - Includes End-Plugs And Finishing Tape
$19.99 $26.00 23% Off
- High-Friction PU Surface Improves Grip And Reduces Slipping - Microfiber Backing Provides A Smooth, Comfortable Feel - Embossed Diamond Pattern Looks Powerful And Improves Overall Grip - 3.0mm Thick
- High friction Polyurethane material with OMNI direction texture design offers superior anti-slip properties and hand feel - Ultra-lightweight material with a high-density foam backing reduces weight by 33% over Giant Stratus tape - Unique backing adhesive leaves no residue to make tape changes easy - 2mm thickness
CONFIDENCE UPGRADE Designed for performance road riders. The all-new Stratus Lite bar tape provides impressive comfort and superior grip thanks to the omnidirectional surface coding. At 70g, Stratus Lite is one-third lighter than the original version, and it’s easier to wrap and replace thanks to the new adhesive backing. FEATURES: - High-friction PU material with omnidirectional texture design offer superior anti-slip and hand feel - Ultralightweight, 33% lighter than previous Stratus - Unique gel adhesive backing is washable and reusable and provides easier wrapping - Length (2160mm), Width (30mm), Thickness (3mm) - Weight: 73g