- MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole with nylon injected nylon studs - Exo Wrap construction - Two BOA IP1 closure- mirror design, more natural for tighten (tighten clockwise on the right shoe but counter-clockwise on the left shoe)
- ProTextura™ and ThermTextura™ provide warmth and weather protection - Thinsulate™ insulation for single layer Amara™ leather palm - Bolton thumb construction for impeccable fit
Lightweight and easy to maneuver, Enchant puts her on a path to adventure. Enchant inspires girls to play in the dirt and mountain bike with fun, colorful style in a lightweight package. Young ones are delighted to hop on, thanks to friendly geometry, low standover height, and stability that reinforce a positive learning environment. Complete with a kickstand for fast parking and bell that lets everyone know she’s on the move. - Lightweight and durable ALUXX-grade butted aluminum frame with low standover height - Front and rear hand brakes provide secure stopping power - Strong high-tensile steel fork - Easy-to-use Shimano 7-speed twist-shifting - 20-inch alloy rims - Bell and kickstand
$210.00 - $231.00
- Motion Efficency System (MES) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole - ExoWrap construction - 3X buckle system ratchets three times faster than traditional buckle systems - Single-density ErgoComfort Insole - Injection Molded TPU heel counter
Pedal to work, meet friends for coffee or build up fitness on the bike path. Alight fits right into a fun, healthy lifestyle. With its lightweight and durable ALUXX aluminum frame and upright flat-bar positioning, Alight is comfortable for a daily commute and sporty for longer rides. Women’s-specific geometry and sizing gives Alight a stable, confident ride quality. And thanks to integrated dropouts, it’s easy to personalize with racks and fenders.
Power up. Imagine yourself confidently breaking away from the pack—during a climb. On your feet? The Macha Pro, our highest-level shoe built to help make your dreams a reality. Like you, the Macha Pro gets to work. It converts every pedal stroke into speed, while allowing you to maintain focus on the road ahead. - Injection molded TPU elements in both heel and toe help protect the carbon ExoBeam plate from wear while off the bike - 100% Motion Efficiency System carbon fiber outsole—keeps the forefoot stiff while enabling torsional movement of the rear and mid foot - Built from a woman-specific fit last with a smaller forefoot and heel volume - Highest quality upper material offers excellent support, comfort and ventilation at extremely low weight - Replaceable heel stud - On-the-fly micro-adjustment Boa closure system integrated with ExoWrap technology offers unsurpassed fit and support - Sharkskin textured material keeps heels from slipping - Breathable TransTexturaPlus sockliner lets heat escape, keeps feet feeling fresh, and provides adjustable arch support - Microfiber collar lining - SPD SL Cleat compatibility - Weight: 220g (size EU 39)
- Liv Race Fit - Leggings are designed with high-tech, breathable fabric that contours to anatomy and allows maximum flexibility - Integrated SportComfor women’s-specific chamois and flattering wide waistband for increased comfort and coverage - Can be layered beneath skirts or pants to offer comfort to legs both on and off the bike
- Liv Club fit - Full-length front zipper - High-visibility reflective accents - 3 rear pockets - Flatlock seams, non-restrictive collar - Strategically placed mesh inserts - Quick-drying, moisture-wicking TransTextura™ fabric
- Force Drive nylon outsole, with the Streamlined Tread & anti-slip rubber studs - ShellFit Upper with honeycomb air mesh fiber, with 3 lightweight Velcro straps - AirStreaming 4-Vent Cooling System - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor tech - Compatible with SPD and SPD SL cleat configurations
From short daily spins to longer road rides, thrive is a fast, fun and confident fitness bike. Thrive blends the speed and agility of a road bike with a more comfortable, flat-bar upright riding position. The women’s-specific frame features Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy and lightweight ALUXX aluminum material for a quick, agile feel. The D-Fuse seatpost reduces road vibrations. Liv's Thrive includes disc brakes.
Quick-drying, breathable TransTextura fabric with a mesh top and seamless heel make for an incredibly comfortable sock. Liv's Sweet Quarter Sock uses high needle-count material for a thin, smooth touch.
Responsive, energetic and determined, the Liv Avail Advanced Pro 1 makes big days in the saddle all the more magical. Avail Advanced Pro 1 is built on an Advanced-Grade composite frame and is designed to iron out the roughness of the road during long rides. Complete with full Ultegra and hydraulic disc brakes, this bike exhibits reliable shifting precision mile after mile, along with tremendous stopping power in any conditions. It can accommodate larger tire sizes to tackle coarse roads so you can get creative with your routes. With both climbing agility and descending composure, the Avail Advanced Pro will lead you down new roads stretching for miles unknown.
$90.00 - $95.00
• Liv Relaxed fit • Lightweight, stretchable and durable fabric • TransTextura™ liner wicks moisture and dries quickly • Adjustable waist • 8” inseam • Removable chamois liner
Beliv in you. The world’s friendliest bike for roads and gravel paths. Experience comfort, safety, and versatility in style. Ride in style with this confidence-inspiring, fashionable bike that allows you to take your next adventure through and beyond the city. Wide, reliable tires resist punctures and tackle road debris and gravel, no problem. The step-through design with a split downtube offers comfort while standing over the bike, and adds some fun flair to the outlook. The style blends the drop bar outlook onto a stable, beginner-friendly bike. - Light and nimble ALUXX-grade aluminum frame - Aluminum fork - Durable double-wall rims with Giant P-RX2 puncture-resistant tires - Shimano 2x8-speed shifting - Front and rear racks, fenders, and kickstand - Disc brakes for precise braking and control in all terrain and variable weather conditions - Integrated dropouts and kickstand mount for the easy addition of accessories like panniers and kickstands - Two sets of brake levers — a standard set located on the drops and a secondary set on the flat portion of the drop bars - Compatible with RideSense chainstay-integrated wireless data transmitter - Designed using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy to build bikes for women - LivRight Sizing Philosophy for the perfect fit across all sizes - Equipped with rack and fenders for running quick errands in any kind of weather
- ForceDrive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with the TrackBone™ Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - 3 large Velcro straps - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
From epic solo adventures to group road rides, Avail is light, comfortable and engineered for female riders. Light and lively on the climbs and supremely confident on the descents, this versatile endurance road bike will help you cover miles with confidence and ease. Avail Advanced is built around an Advanced-grade composite frame that features an exceptionally lightweight endurance geometry with a special carbon layup tuned specifically women. The D-Fuse seatpost reduces road vibration, keeping you fresh for the long haul. Disc brake technology provides confidence and control in variable weather, maintaining stopping power on wet roads, while also accommodating larger tire sizes. This bike also features OverDrive steerer tube for increased frontal stiffness and precise steering, along with the PowerCore bottom bracket for pedaling efficiency.
Fast up, fast down, Pique is the versatile XC trail bike with an affinity for speed. Gone are the days when you need to choose a bike based on whether you want to go fast uphill or downhill. With Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy, you get a lightweight frame design with souped-up power transfer for serious climbing performance. Paired with 120-mm trunnion-mounted Maestro suspension and a 140-mm fork, Pique SX offers unrivaled descending performance. 27.5-inch wheels ensure bike handling is still nimble and playful, while maintaining the stable cornering and bump-reducing qualities of a larger wheel size. Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy lets us create bikes that are specifically designed for female riders and meet the demands of cross-country and trail riding.
- Created for the road enthusiast seeking performance features but with budget in mind - Modern, Aero tear drop rounded shape - AirFlow ventilation system with internal channels for added cooling and comfort - Cinch Pro fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the occipital bone for full protection, support and comfort - Low and high speed impact-tuned construction with optimized low-density EPS, and an ultra-thin toughened polycarbonate shell - Integrated magnetic mount for the Numen+ Link taillight and integrated GoPro mounting surface - MIPS mimics the brain's own protection system by adding a low friction layer between the head and the helmet reducing rotational violence that causes strain to the brain at angled impacts - Women's
• Liv CLUB FIT • TransTextura moisture-wicking, quick-drying fabric • Flatlock seams, non-restrictive collar
Built to come alive at high speeds for enduro-style and aggressive riding — hail takes you to a whole new level. Hail is meticulously crafted to grant your every wish on steep, technical terrain. Predictably drift through corners and hold your line with confidence in speed-sucking rock gardens with 160mm of perfectly tuned suspension. The 27.5-inch wheel size ensures that bike handling is still nimble and playful - perfect for aggressive trail riding, bike part runs and enduro racing.
The Liv Trail Gloves are just as rough and tumble as your riding is. With light padding and a double-layer of vented Clarino leather in high-wear areas, the Trail Gloves shake off all day rides and unscheduled trips to the ground with ease. The airy 4-way stretch mesh construction, gusseted fingers, and Flex panels make them breathable, light and completely non-restrictive. Other great features include Airprene cuffs with Velcro/TPR closures for a custom fit and silicone details on the palm for serious grip.
The Liv Velocity Long Finger Gloves are made of a 4-way-stretch fabric for a great fit, boast soft Clarino palms for protection and comfort, and feature breathable mesh backs. The fingers are contoured for a non-restrictive flex. You'll love the Velcro closures, microfiber face-wipers and silicon appliqués for all-weather grip.
Liv's Serene Compression Socks are great when you're relaxing on the couch after a tough ride, traveling back from a trip, or just standing on your feet for long periods of time. The gradient compression from these socks increases blood flow to your lower extremities which aids in recovery. You'll find a great fit thanks to the left/right-specific fit, breathable TransTextura fabric, and snug-fitting heels.
Liv's Passion Short Finger Gloves have the support you need for all-day adventures. The reinforced Amara palm is equipped with Plush Gel multi-thickness memory-foam padding for high-mileage, high comfort, vibration damping, and pressure relief. Printed silicone palm grips keep your hands on the controls. The back is made of breathable, four-way stretch mesh, and the thumbs feature large micro-fiber nose wipes.
Treat your hands to great gloves! Liv's Signature Long Finger Gloves utilize light, tough, and breathable Clarino leather palms with light padding and reinforced stitching in key wear areas. The 4-way stretch mesh backs keep your hands cool, and slip-on elastic cuffs make these gloves super easy to get on and off. TechTip fingertips are smartphone-friendly so you don't need to remove your gloves when your phone starts to ring.
Every bike needs a seat bag. They're perfect for on-the-road repair essentials, your phone, credit cards, and a snack. Liv's Seat Bag features a zippered closure, reliable Velcro straps, reflective accents, and a place to hang your taillight.
$25.00 - $26.00
• Made from soft and durable Kraton rubber • Custom waved raised surface • Double-sided lock-on • 140mm
$20.00 - $21.00
• Half perforated surface • EVA integrated absorbs shock and increases comfort • Durable all-conditions perforated surface for ventilation • Thickness: 2.3mm • Includes Liv end-plugs and finishing tape
- CNC machined aluminum barrel provides a strong, durable body with best-in-class design - Extendable hose with threaded valve help user pump easily and confidently - Roller system valve head eliminates the need to twist the pump as user threads onto the valve - 160psi rating
- Three EVA interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - EVA base material with TPU vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with ExoWrap technology - TransTextura Plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
Page 1 of 9 Next page