$3.00 - $32.00
- TransTextura™ fabric - 4-way stretch mesh on back and gussets - highly breathable, extremely light and non-restrictive - Elastic cuff - Pre-curved thumb construction for ideal fit and mobility
$4.00 $22.50 82% Off
- High flexibility injected Nylon material - Secure bottle design—no drop guarantee - Right side pull cage option is perfect for off-road or small frames - Weight: 41g
- Designed for a perfect fit on Giant WheelSystems - Safe for use on carbon rims - Ideal size for storage in saddlebags or pockets - Ergonomic shape makes it easy to remove tire - Reinforced nylon for best durability
$10.00 $20.00 50% Off
- Designed with softer rubber tread for exceptional shock absorption and hands that stay fresh all day - Extra large raised areas to provide excellent shock absorption - Softer, dual-density rubber compound improves control in all conditions - New polymer material for durability - Giant 1.0 single lock ring system
$11.00 - $13.75
- Eva foam provides excellent vibration damping, reducing road buzz - Blended natural cork, helps absorb sweat and resists heat caused by friction - Includes end-plugs and finishing tape
- Cleanspring with leak-proof valve and dust-resistant nozzle design - The narrow shape nozzle allows drinking from the side - 100% BPA-free antibacterial polypropylene material - Unique Pourfast dual-density bottle technology - Recyclable
$12.00 - $50.00 $47.00 - $50.00 Up to 74% Off
Liv's Mid-Thermal Knee Warmers are great for cool days and variable weather conditions. Made from fleece-lined ThermTextura fabric that protects you from the elements, these warmers also feature flatlock seams that provide amazing next-to-skin comfort. The race fit means they'll stay secure against your legs, and they have reflective accents for enhanced visibility. - Liv RACE FIT - Flatlock seams - High-visibility reflective accents - ThermTextura fabric
Quick-drying, breathable TransTextura fabric with a mesh top and seamless heel makes for an incredibly comfortable sock. Liv's Sweet Quarter Sock uses high needle-count material for a thin, smooth touch. - TransTextura moisture transfer technology - Comfortable for cycling and everyday use - Very thin and smooth feel
Like shock absorbers for your hands, the Swage Non Lock-On Grips take the oomph out of the ups and downs of the trail. The perfect amount of squish will keep you comfy—because cramp-free hands should be your reward for taking on new challenges. - Ergo hand-fit design features thicker rubber compound in the palm and webbed design for comfort and enhanced damping. - Giant-proprietary rubber compound increases control in any condition. - Multi-grip surfaces combination improves friction for better control. - 132mm length
- Bar-mounted water bottle cage - Horizontal or vertical mounting capabilities - Adjustable diameter to suit a range of bottle sizes (55-80mm) - Nylon construction - Includes bar diameter reducing shims - Not frame mount compatible
$20.00 - $25.00
Add a little comfort to your bike with Liv's Silicone Foam Grips. Their anti-vibration silicone foam absorbs shocks while the non-slip surface provides you with maximum control.
- TransTextura™ sweatband absorbs excess moisture - Lightweight mesh fabric fits easily under helmet
• Half perforated surface • EVA integrated absorbs shock and increases comfort • Durable all-conditions perforated surface for ventilation • Thickness: 2.3mm • Includes Liv end-plugs and finishing tape
- TransTextura Plus anti-odor and moisture transfer technology - Single-ply construction, very thin and breathable. - Ultra-high gauge 200-needle count - Strategically reinforced cushion knit on forefoot to relieve pressure - Y-gore heel for best fit - Arch supporting band
- High-friction PU surface improves grip and reduces slipping - Microfiber backing provides a smooth, comfortable feel - Embossed tulip pattern looks powerful and improves overall grip - 2.0mm thick
- Poly/cotton blended tee increases breathability - Liv tread graphic - Available in women's and men's cut - Designed and printed in USA
- High flexibility injected Nylon material. - Secure bottle design.
- High-friction PU surface improves grip and reduces slipping - Microfiber backing provides a smooth, comfortable feel - Embossed tulip pattern looks powerful and improves overall grip - 3.0mm thick
• Made from soft and durable Kraton rubber • Custom waved raised surface • Double-sided lock-on • 140mm
- Designed with softer rubber tread for exceptional shock absorption and hands that stay fresh all day - Extra large raised areas to provide excellent shock absorption - Softer, dual-density rubber compound improves control in all conditions - New polymer material for durability - Giant 1.0 dual lock ring system
• Durable half-perforated PU surface embossed with the Liv logo • EVA foam base absorbs shock and increases comfort • Includes Liv end-plugs and finishing tape • 2.0mm thick
Whether you're trailside camping or just wish you were, grab a cold beverage and feel those post-ride vibes all day long. FEATURES - Set-in Collar. 1x1 Baby Rib with Front Cover Stitch. Side-seamed.
BRING ON THE TRAINING RIDES, THE LIGHTWEIGHT LIV SUPREME GLOVES SPORT A CLASSIC STYLE THAT’S READY FOR ACTION. When summertime turns up the heat and you’re tempted to go bare-handed, reach for Liv’s Supreme short-finger gloves. With the classic black that goes with any kit, you’ll be happy to show them off every time you fist bump a pal. The ergonomic thumb construction and a Velcro-free, elastic wrist closure provide a fit so comfortable you’ll think this glove was made just for you. - TransTextura Plus - 4-way stretch mesh on back and gussets - Highly breathable, extremely light, and non-restrictive - Longer wrist closure uses elastic instead of Velcro for a secure fit - Pre-curved thumb construction for ideal fit and mobility
- Easy fill rate control knob. - Threaded Presta and Schrader valve compatible system. - Aluminum. - Includes 1 16g threaded CO2 cartridge.
$27.50 - $40.00 $79.00 Up to 65% Off
Being a cyclist allows a certain humble confidence and sense of belonging. And the Energize does double duty keeping you comfy outside or on the spin bike, plus allowing you to claim your composure from trail to town. No matter where you wear it, the lightweight short sleeve jersey keeps you cool with a powerful duo: a mesh insert on the back provides extra airflow and the lightweight fabric dries lightning-fast. And, of course, it's got stylish looks - that’s the Liv way to ride. FEATURES - Liv Relaxed Fit - Flatlock seams - Slight V, non-restrictive collar - Strategically placed mesh insert - Quick-drying, moisture-wicking TransTextura fabric - Zipper stash pocket - UPF 15+ sun protection - Materials: 100% polyester - Available Sizes: XS/S/M/L/XL/XXL
Whether you're trailside camping or just wish you were, grab a cold beverage and feel those post-ride vibes all day long FEATURES - Set-in Collar 1x1 CVC Baby Rib. Side seamed.
- High-friction silicone coating offers extra anti-slip and hand feel in wet condition - Ultra-light EVA foam backing - Shock proof foam with water wave pattern - Includes bar end plugs and finishing tape
$30.00 $65.00 54% Off
The Liv Rev Comp brings the same great benefits of the Liv Rev to all levels of riders. You’ll stay cool and dry with ventilation from the Direct Flow Cooling and moisture-wicking TransTextura PLUS as you grind uphill and hit the flats. Open up on high-speed descents with a perfectly snug fit for zero distractions, thanks to the CINCH Pro head-hugging fit system. Whether you attack during a group ride or hang back to take in the views, Liv Rev Comp has you covered with a stylish design and uncompromising comfort. Liv Rev Comp is available with the latest MIPS technology for maximum crash protection. - AirFlow 14-vent cooling system is enhanced by three large center vents pulling air through the helmet and over the rider’s head to keep them cool - In-mold Polycarbonate (PC) shell with lightweight EPS foam provides maximum protection without being uncomfortable - Lightweight, comfortable LiteForm webbing wraps around the head for a secure and comfortable fit. It’s also hydrophobic so it won’t absorb sweat or stretch out like other webbing - Locking cam buckles keep the LiteForm webbing anchored securely - TransTextura Plus anti-microbial padding helps fight bacteria growth by pulling sweat from a rider’s head and transferring it through the AirFlow vents. The natural property of the fabric inhibits microbes that cause odors - Cinch Pro fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the occipital bone for full protection, support and comfort - Numen+ Link TL Magnetic mount compatible - MIPS Brain Protection System optimized design - Certifications: CPSC/CE - Small/Medium- 49-57cm; Medium/Large- 53-61cm
Every bike needs a seat bag. They're perfect for on-the-road repair essentials, your phone, credit cards, and a snack. Liv's Seat Bag features a zippered closure, reliable Velcro straps, reflective accents, and a place to hang your taillight.
$31.00 $47.00 34% Off
- Three EVA interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - EVA base material with TPU vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with ExoWrap technology - TransTextura Plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
Page 1 of 4 Next page