Trainers & Rollers
Train Free, Train Perfect with the Wahoo Tickr X. This ultimate workout wearable is the latest addition to the Tickr family, and it tracks workouts with and without your phone. The Tickr X's memory feature captures heart rate and calorie burn even if your phone isn't connected - perfect for those days where you forget your phone or want to leave it in your gym bag. It also tracks additional motion analytics such as cycling cadence. It's the perfect fitness tracker for all types of athletes!
MSW's Storage/Training Mat is perfect for protecting floor surfaces from wet or dirty bikes during training, maintenance, or storage. - Mat Dimensions: 36 x 72 inches - Keeps floor dry, absorbing liquids and preventing soak-through - Stays in place and protects floor from scratches - Great for use under bike storage or as a trainer mat - Made with Zorb-Tech from Drymate, a non-abrasive waterproof backing bonded to a highly absorbent material - Machine washable and dry-able
- Replacement belt - Select model based on model/roller size and belt size
JetBlack's Riser Block raises your front wheel to the same height as your rear wheel when on the trainer ensuring that your bike is level and stable. It's suitable for mountain and road bikes.
JetBlack's SweatNet protects your bike and floor from corrosive sweat during your hardcore trainer sessions. You are sweating, right?
Use JetBlack's Trainer Mat to reduce vibration and noise during trainer/roller sessions. It also protects your floor from sweat during your hardcore training. You are sweating, right?
Giant's Chopping Block lifts your front wheel so it's even with your rear wheel while on a trainer. It's compatible with 26-inch and 700c wheels and has a stable, anti-skid base.
Giant's G-Thang keeps corrosive sweat from harming your bike during an indoor training workout. It's made from soft, absorbent, washable terry cloth and is attached to your handlebars and top tube via elastic and Velcro straps.
Giant's Cyclotron Chopping Block supports and lifts your front wheel so you ride a level bike when you're on a trainer. It holds 700c and 26-inch wheels and has a stable, anti-skid base. It's made of ABS plastic for strength, low weight, and durability.
- Quiet magnetic unit with 7 resistance levels activated by handlebar mounted thumb shifter - Handlebar mounted, 7-level thumb shifter, quickly mounts on handlebars from 22.2mm (7/8") up to 31.8mm (1 1/4") - Precision–turned 2" aluminum roller and 1500g (3.3lbs) flywheel - Heavy-duty, 100% steel, TIG welded frame with wide stance and tough powder coating that looks great and resists rust - Non–skid rubber adjustable leveling feet - Tough steel replacement quick-release skewer included - Accommodates most 24", 26", 700C, and 27" wheel/tire sizes
$240.00 $430.00 44% Savings
- Real Road Simulation (RRS) technology provides up to 2000 watts of quiet, smooth, progressive resistance - TurboTron 70mm alloy roller with internal cooling fins reduces heat build up and prolongs tire life - F4 fluid formed alloy frame provides incredible stiffness - Dial-adjust anti-skid feet keep your trainer stable and your floors clean - Accommodates most wheels from 24" to 29" - Pre-loading coupler and torque set knob allow for easy bike installation and removal - 17.6lb flywheel for improved road feel - Includes riser block
Whether you're spinning easy or simulating a burning climb, Giant's Cyclotron Auto II Trainer provides a real life feel. The smooth, magnetic resistance adjusts automatically without a remote. The frame is foldable for easy storage, lightweight so you can take it with you on the road, and has non-skid rubber leveling feet that protects your floor. The anodized-aluminum platform is super stable for out-of-the-saddle sessions and the Cyclotron comes with its own quick-release so set up is easy.
- Progressive magnetic resistance automatically gives a wide range of resistance from easy spins to burning climbs with no remote adjuster - Non–skid rubber adjustable leveling feet - Precision–turned 2" aluminum roller and 1500g (3.3lbs) flywheel are mounted to a stiff, die–cast aluminum carrier for smooth pedaling action - Tough steel replacement quick-release skewer included - Accommodates most wheel/tire sizes 29", 27", 700C, and 26"
- Real Road Simulation (RRS) technology provides up to 2000 watts of quiet, smooth, progressive resistance - TurboTron 70mm alloy roller with internal cooling fins reduces heat build up and prolongs tire life - Steel frame - Accommodates most wheels from 24" to 29" - 7.5lbs flywheel for improved road feel
- Real Road Simulation (RRS) technology provides up to 2000 watts of quiet, smooth, progressive resistance - TurboTron 70mm alloy roller with internal cooling fins reduces heat build up and prolongs tire life - F4 fluid formed alloy frame provides incredible stiffness - Dial-adjust anti-skid feet keep your trainer stable and your floors clean - Accommodates most wheel from 24" to 29" - 7.5lb flywheel for improved road feel
CycleOps' Trainer Skewer ensures your trainer will hold your rear wheel in place. Made of heavy-duty stainless steel, it will provide years of reliable use and keeps your high-end skewers pristine.
Leveling block for indoor trainers
CycleOps' Climbing Riser Block offers 3 levels of elevation to lift your front wheel and provide a workout simulating climbing hills. For steeper climbing workouts, 2 climbing blocks (sold separately) may be placed on top of each other for many different adjustment levels.
CycleOps' Magnetic Remote Shifter is for use with CycleOps' standard Mag trainers. It allows you to adjust the resistance without leaving the saddle and fits on your stem or handlebars.
Trainer thru axle adapter for CycleOps Trainers. Fits most 142mm thru axles with 1.0 and 1.75 thread pitch. This kit consists of an axle, washers, and end caps with bolts for use with CycleOps Classic or Pro Series trainers. The axle is threaded on both sides to fit Syntace and Maxle/ABP style thru axle systems. PowerSync Trainers are not currently 29er compatible. Partial list of compatible bike frames: - Canyon - Trek - Specialized - Cannondale - Niner - Salsa - Giant Reign - Scott - Santa Cruz - Norco
CycleOps' 20-/24-inch Wheel Adapter allows you to attach your BMX or recumbent bike to your trainer (sold separately). The adapter raises the resistance unit up for smaller wheels. It's compatible with CycleOps' Wind, Mag, Mag+, Magneto, and Fluid² trainers.
When you need to transport your trainer, CycleOps' Trainer Bag is the most convenient solution. There is no need to worry about your trainer getting damaged when it's safe and secure on the way to your race or event.
- Adapts a thru axel hub bike for a trainer. - Only compatible with current classic series trainers. - Fits most 142-148 Thru axle bikes with 1.0 or 1.75 thread pitch - Kit consists of an axle, washers, end caps with bolts and a shorter version of our bolt action slider for the classic series trainer. - The axle is threaded on both sides to fit Syntace and Maxle/ABP style thru axle systems.
Use CycleOps' Training Mat to protect your floors and carpets from bike grime, sweat, and trainer wear. Durable and water proof, the Training Mat helps keep your trainer from moving across the floor and it absorbs vibration and noise.
With CycleOps' Rollers Fork Stand anyone can ride rollers! Just attach this little beauty to your rollers, clamp your fork in place, get on and ride. It's that simple. The Fork Stand mounts directly to the frame of your rollers for excellent strength and stability. No balancing is necessary, so you can watch television or read while riding your rollers!
CycleOps' Roller Resistance Adapter offers five different levels of magnetic resistance. And, with its ingenious resistance system, which doesn't use any moving parts, it's virtually silent!
CycleOps' Wind Trainer provides all the cardiovascular exercise you can handle. Heavy die-cast zinc fan blades double as a flywheel for smooth, progressive resistance. The faster you pedal, the harder your workout... just like riding your bike on the open road.
CycleOps' Mag+ Trainer with Adjuster uses magnetic fields to generate a wide range of adjustable resistance, great for cyclists determined to stay in shape year round. Its unique design incorporates a flywheel for a smooth, quiet ride. Choose from 5 resistance settings for varied workouts. Plus, the bar-mounted remote shifter means you never break your cadence.
CycleOps' Magneto is an innovative training tool to keep you fit, trim, and ready to ride no matter what the weather is like outside. It offers progressive resistance, which means the faster you go, the quicker the resistance ramps up, just like the real world. There is no adjustment necessary, and the resistance level automatically changes to give you a smooth, quiet ride. Plus, the frame is tough, sturdy and stable so you can ride as hard as you want.
Feel the smooth precision of the lathe-turned-aluminum drums on CycleOps’ Aluminum Rollers. The durable steel frame stands up to years of hard training, indoors or out. Plus, the folding design allows convenient storage and transport. The rollers feature an adjustable belt for right and left dismounting, an easily adjusted wheelbase and a limited lifetime warranty.
Page 1 of 2 Next page