If you've heard the expression "to Stan's a tire," it's referring to Stan's Tire Sealant. Put the recommended amount in your road, mountain and cyclocross tires and it will stop slow leaks and seal small punctures.
• Synthetic elastomer gasket with 2X the holding power and 5X wear resistance of traditional gasket materials • Two stage seal design, improves sealing and stability on all presta valve stems • Adjustable compression, user can tighten the cap to increase holding power by 4X and compensate for wear •15 degree stem angle reduces stress on the valve stem from pump hose • 12.0g
$9.00 - $12.00
Precision engineered for precise inflation of your Zipp wheels, these Zipp Tangente Valve Extenders take the hassle out of short Presta valves. - For use with threaded Presta (non-removable core) tubes - Knurled end to keep pump from slipping - Available in all lengths to match all Zipp wheels - 3mm hex broach in the barrel to guarantee a perfect seal when tightened
$9.00 - $12.00
Works with Zipp butyl inner tubes with a removable core as well as other leading tubular tires and inner tubes that have removable cores. Available as a kit (3 extenders and 2 wrenches) or individually. - For use with removable valve core Presta tubes - Knurled end to keep pump from slipping - 3mm hex broach in the barrel to guarantee a perfect seal when tightened - Integrated air seal
Tubeless valves for use with Whisky Tubeless rims and most other systems. - Steel valve stems for use with Whisky tubeless rims and most others - 35mm length - Fits up to an 8mm valve hole - Removable valve core - Sold as a pair
$8.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
$10.99 - $14.99
You'll ride with peace of mind when you pack a can of Vittoria's Pit Stop Tire Sealant. It contains pure latex foam sealant and compressed air to quickly inflate and repair your tire so you can get on with your ride. Available in three sizes for varying tire volumes: - Road Racing: inflates 21-28-inch tubulars up to 94 psi and 700c clinchers up to 87 psi so you can ride, instead of walk to the closest pump and top off the tire to full pressure. - MTB 50 mL: Repairs and inflates low-volume MTB tires in less than a minute. - MTB Magnum 75 mL: Repairs and inflates meaty 27.5-inch tires and cross country 29-inch tires in less than a minute.
$20.99 - $22.99
- Fully removable aluminum valve - Anodized red color - Intended for use with 320 tpi Vittoria tubular tires, Rubino Pro inner tubes, and latex inner tubes - 42mm, 60mm, 80mm, and 110mm lengths - Sold as a pair
- High performance, professional tubular glue that dries rapidly - Each tube is usually adequate for gluing two tubular tires - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
- Ingenious snap-In plugs do the work of rim tape at 1/3 The weight - Makes tire installation easier and nipple repairs faster than with tape - Red plugs fit rims with 8mm holes - Yellow plugs fit rims with 8.5-9.3Mm holes
A properly set up tubeless fatbike tire is like the holy grail of suppleness and, until now, we've forced you all to piecemeal together a tubeless kit for your Other Brother Darryl rims (Sorry about that. It won’t happen again, we promise… probably). But now you don’t have to do that anymore because our Tubeless Kit has everything you need to ditch your fat tubes. It comes with two of our nylon rim strips, a roll of Whisky Parts Co. tubeless tape, two tubeless valves, and two Problem Solvers Super P-Nuts. Just add your favorite sealant and let ‘er rip.
The Next Level in Sealing Power from the People who Invented Tubeless Conversions If you've walked the mechanics' pits at any National or International level event, chances are you've seen them: trademark Stan's black quart bottles with no labels. Look closer and you might have seen strange symbols scrawled all over the bottles in a silver marker, letters and numbers, formula notes by the man himself, Stan Koziatek. For nearly fifteen years Stan has been quietly formulating a special racing version of our legendary sealant for many of cycling's most successful teams. Working with athletes who push themselves and their tubeless systems to the absolute limit, he developed a proprietary sealant formula with close to twice the amount of the standard sealing crystals plus special "XL" crystals capable of sealing even larger punctures. Stan's Race Sealant's combination of large and smaller sealing crystals interlock to form a lattice work that not only seals but strengthens and reinforces the area of the puncture, allowing for an entirely new level of sealing performance. The quantity and size of crystals in this special formula means that Stan's Race Sealant can only be installed directly into the tire. As a result of its immense sealing capabilities, the Race Sealant will clog injectors and smaller bottles almost immediately. Stan's has made Race Sealant available to riders everywhere, and it is only available by the quart. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Twice the amount of Stan's standard sealing crystals - "XL" crystals capable of sealing even larger punctures - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment
$4.00 - $28.00
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
If you've heard the expression "to Stan's a tire," it's referring to Stan's Tire Sealant. Put the recommended amount in your road, mountain and cyclocross tires and it will stop slow leaks and seal small punctures. This is enough sealant for one tire.
Specialized's 2Bliss Ready Rim Strips create a secure barrier, from sealant to rim, in a clean, simple to install strip. Mountain bike riders running 2Bliss can now change tires quicker and easier than with any other tubeless system. Diameter / Width - 26" — 23mm-559 PV - 26" — 25mm-559 PV - 650b — 31mm-584 PV - 650b — 39mm-584 PV - 29" — 23mm-622 PV - 29" — 25mm-622 PV - 29" — 31mm-622 PV
$20.00 - $35.00
The MTN Tube Spool is a simple, compact system that'll carry everything you need to fix a flat without weighing you down. To do so, its design allows for a spare tube, with up to a 48mm valve stem, to be rolled-up without damaging the tube. Meanwhile, the Spool can easily hold a lever, CO2 cartridge, and a valve head. - Patent-pending design allows the spare tube to be rolled up while protecting valve stem from rubbing a hole through the rubber. - CO2 valve head and two-sided tire lever snap into place for compact and secure storage. - Holds a single threaded 25g CO2 cartridge. - Fits up to 48mm long tube valve stems. - Hook and loop strap can slide side to side to accomodate all different size mountain tubes
The Specialized Rim Strips provide the ultimate in protection between the rim and tube.
- Designed by pros specifically for tubeless applications - Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non-toxic, non-corrosive and non-hazardous formula - Recommended 2oz per mountain tire, and 1oz per road tire - Aids to seal the bead on UST rim/standard tire and tubeless conversion set-ups
$6.99 - $195.93
- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves - Complete with valve core remover and filler tube - Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
- Compatible with tubes and tubulars with Removable Valve Cores (RVC) on wheel/rim profiles when used with commonly sized 32-33mm RVC valves - Made from CNC 6066-T6 aluminum with elastomeric gaskets - Package contains 2 extensions and 1 installation tool for removing valve core and tightening extension - Valve stem, plus valve extension should measure 14-24mm longer than distance between rim inner valve hole and outer valve hole. To ensure proper fit, you should measure the distance from inner rim face to base of tire well. Some rims have deeper tire wells and some tubes may use other valve lengths, please confirm prior to purchase - Made in the USA
$34.50 - $37.50
All the pieces needed for tubeless tire setup on compatible rims. - Includes Rim Tape, 2 Universal Valves & 1 Valve Core Wrench
Roval's rim-specific Tubeless Valves are designed to match Specialized's rim profiles and provide a better seal than previous generation valves. - Constructed of lightweight aluminum - Removable valve core - Mated with a seal which is specific to different rim models: - MY14 Control SL = black rim bed shaped seal - MY15 Control Carbon/Aluminum = red rim shaped seal - MY15 Traverse SL/Aluminum = black O-ring seal
- Individual vulcanizing patches in bulk - Cement and sandpaper sold separately
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 30 to 70mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders are for use with Presta valves that have removable cores. The proper tool for removing the cores and installing the extenders is included.
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 33 to 50mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders simply screw onto your Presta valves by hand.
Getting a flat is a pain in the butt. It's an even bigger pain if you don't have the stuff you need to get back home. MSW's GPK-100 glueless patches will help get you back to where you need to be. • Six patches • Sandpaper • Instructions included
- Inflates a tire and stops leaks in 90 seconds or less - Presta compatible - For use with tubed or tubeless tires - ORM-D: Pressurized liquid restricted from shipping by air
Protect’Air Max is a PH neutral latex-based sealant that can be used for Road Tubeless and MTB tires. It has two functions. When used with Tubeless Ready tires, it seals the casing (MTB or road). Secondly, it acts to repair small (1-2mm) punctures that perforate the casing of the tire. If there is a puncture, the sealant acts to fill the hole and repair the tire. Note: It may not repair larger punctures. Use - For road tires add 30ml of Protect'Air Max - For MTB tires add 40ml of Protect'Air Max - Each 2-3 months, add 10-20 ml to refresh the sealant already in the tire. - 120ml bottle includes one-way valve cap that makes injection through the valve easy without any other tools - Very neutral PH—won't corrode rims
- Quick inflation for tubeless ready Road and MTB tires without the need for a compressor - Auto switch twin head automatically adjusts to Presta or Schrader valves - Easy to use and recharge via a standard floor pump - Charged pressurized chamber releases air in one shot creating seamless tubeless tire mounting
- Designed specifically for 2017+ Giant Off-Road wheelsystems - Accomodates Wider Rim Profile Of 2017+ Wheelsystems - Durable Black Anodized Finish
Page 1 of 2 Next page