Is your little Strider rider getting taller? Strider's Extra-Long Seatpost w/Saddle extends your child's Strider Bike (sold separately) saddle height another three inches to a maximum of 19 inches off the ground. Recommended for children over four years old, it easily replaces the standard seatpost and saddle.
- Anti-Twist Technology keeps the saddle firmly positioned - Proprietary air & oil cartridge offers smooth consistent load range adjustment - Improved design easily switches from external to internal cable routing - Secure 2-bolt clamp design - Clamp design compatible with standard 7mm (alloy) or 9mm (composite) saddle rails - Extra long lower saddle rail guide designed to cradle lightweight saddle rails securely - Vertical travel: - 350mm - 100mm travel - 395mm - 125mm travel - 440mm - 150mm travel
$147.60 - $164.00
Cane Creek's Thudbuster Seatpost adds comfort to any hardtail bike. Using a parallel-linkage design, the Thudbuster moves down and back at the same rate as the rear wheel moves forward and up when you hit a bump, helping you maintain control. The post and linkage is made of aluminum with Teflon coated steel bushings so you know it's built to last. And, the interchangeable elastomers (sold separately) can be easily exchanged to your preferences.
On every trail, whether littered with technical descents, grinding climbs, or smooth rolling sections, Specialized's Command Post BlackLite lets you attack. It controls your seat height with the flick of a handlebar-mounted lever so you can maintain your flow at all times. There are three positions to choose from: up for climbing; down for jumping and steep descents; and a middle height when you need to pedal, but you want extra maneuverability too. The seatpost is sealed for reliability, and is controlled by a standard derailleur cable.
Giant's Vector Seatpost offers superb aerodynamics, low weight, and the vibration damping high-end carbon is known for. The adjustable clamp head can be set up to provide either -5 or 25mm offset without any additional parts or tools.
$15.00 - $18.00
Giant's Alloy Seatpost is dependable and respectably light at a great price. It boasts a single bolt micro-adjust clamp so you can dial in a great saddle position.
Ionic is a seatpost design featuring the sophisticated and robust, 3T–exclusive DiffLock seat clamp. Ionic–25 places the seat clamp assembly 25mm behind the seatpost’s centerline. This gives athletes the option of a more rearward position on today’s shorter framesets. The splined alloy DiffLock coupling is a highly accurate method of setting saddle angle, needing only lightweight clamping by side-mounted bolts. It is especially useful for fine adjustment of saddle setback, which can be done without impacting saddle angle. The Ionic–25 Ltd is a monocoque in high-modulus carbon fiber, finished in UD Gloss Black. - Monocoque high modulus carbon-fiber seatpost - Alloy Difflock seat clamp fits only saddles with 7mm round-section rails
$9.99 - $10.00
• Aluminum • CNC-finished
Give yourself some extra cush with Avenir's Suspension Seatpost. It provides 1.75 inches of travel via a spring and elastomer system. It's perfect for hardtail mountain bikes, your commuter or comfort/hybrid bikes. Its full aluminum construction makes it light and durable, and the anti-rotation square slider and 1-bolt micro-adjust head make it user friendly.
• Forged aluminum • Integrated micro-adjust seat clamp
Specialized's COBL GOBL-R Carbon Seatpost says “Smoother is Faster” with 18mm of vertical compliance, so potholes, expansion joints, and other road imperfections just melt away. Zertz vibration damping and FACT carbon construction take the sting out of the road so you can concentrate on putting down the power and enjoying the ride. Whether your ride takes you on pavement, gravel, or cobbled classics, the COBL GOBL-R makes it better.
$439.00 - $495.00
- Aluminum dropper post with titanium bolts, carbon remote, superlight Powercordz cable and carbon lower head clamp - 100, 125 or 150mm drop options with the same air/oil system as the original LEV - Stationary remote cable routing - Housing stop rotates 360 degrees - 100mm drop, 335mm length post - 125mm drop, 385mm length post - 150mm drop, 435mm length post
Easton's EA50 Seatpost is rugged, reliable and perfect for all your cycling adventures. It's made from 2014-aluminum with Easton's TaperWall technology that controls the post's internal thickness, adding material where you need it and none where you don't. It provides excellent strength and durability while keeping the weight low. Plus, the EA50 boasts an easy-to-use 2-bolt clamp for secure seat adjustments.
$26.99 - $39.99
- RaceFace Ride XC Seatposts made of forged AL-6061 - Forged, anodized and shot peened AL-6061 mast - 2-bolt head holds saddle securely while retaining easy adjustability - Weight: 295 g
- Intended for cross country, all-mountain, enduro and downhill use - Patented I-Beam Micro System- single bolt head with precise fore, aft and angle adjustment - The shaft is manufactured with a leading edge composite material allowing high strength at an impressively low weight. The engineered carbon layup tube offers outstanding fatigue & - Head is made of cold-forged AL -6061; clamps are AL-2014 - Easy-access 5mm bolt for quick and simple saddle adjustments - 190 grams
- 3D forged from 2014 heat-treated aluminum for optimal strength to weight ratio - Race Face's triple butting design maintains strength in critical areas while reducing overall weight - The tube is anodized & shot peened for increased fatigue life - Updated Hunter head design for easy saddle installation and full adjustability - 3D forged from 2014 heat treated aluminum with triple butted mast - Thumbscrew tightening system allows quick dial-in of the saddle angle by hand - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment - Rubber grommet seals the post to prevent water from entering seat tube - Accepts 7/8mm CrMo/alloy and 7/9mm carbon rails. 260g (30.9mm)
- Highly tested & engineered unidirectional carbon tube offers outstanding fatigue & impact strength for a lightweight XC post - Simple, lightweight 2 bolt design permits the saddle to be installed without disassembling the head - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment and tightening - The rubber seatpost grommet fully seals the post to prevent water entering your seat tube - Hunter head is suitable for most rail types 7/8mm alloy rails and 7/9mm carbon - Wide lower cradle gives extra rail support for lightweight saddle rails - Narrow upper cradle increases the amount of forward/back saddle adjustment - Tilt Adjustment 6° up 12° down with Zero offset
Easton's EC90 Seatpost is super light and amazingly strong. It's crafted from Easton's high-tech carbon for maximum stiffness and a premium ride. Plus, it even features carbon clamping pieces for the ultimate in lightness, while Easton's Relief-Area Design (RAD) enhances strength where the frame clamps the post.
For XC riders who refuses to compromise, Specialized's Command Post XCP maximizes your position on the bike no matter the terrain. With hidden internal cable routing, this lightweight FACT carbon dropper post controls your seat height with the flick of a handlebar-mounted lever so you can maintain your flow at all times. There are two positions to choose from: up for climbing and 35mm lower for any tricky parts. The seatpost is sealed for reliability, and is controlled by a standard derailleur cable and housing.
Stylus is a fresh new take on the 2-bolt seatpost. The transition from the pillar to the saddle clamp assembly is a finned, rearward swoosh suggestive in shape of the classic one-bolt posts of yore. But the clamp bolts are deployed to either side of the saddle-support cradle, conferring greater stability and easier adjustment. Stylus–0 models place the seat clamp assembly in line with the seatpost for zero setback. Many athletes seeking outright speed favor this more forward position on the bike. Some frame designers are also specifying a slacker seat tube so riders can set their bike up with an inline post, which is lighter than a setback post. The top model Stylus–0 LTD is a monocoque in high-modulus carbon fiber, finished in UD Gloss Black. - High-modulus carbon-fiber seatpost - Two-bolt parallel clamp - Weight: 195 grams
Zipp's Service Course Seatpost is stiff, light, has excellent gripping power, and the low-profile clamp allows you to slide the saddle extra far back on the rails. The shaft and head are 3D forged from a single piece of light, tough 7075 aluminum, and the clamp even features downward-facing bolts for micro-adjustments to achieve that perfect fit.
Profile's Fast Forward Carbon Seatpost effectively changes a 73-degree seat tube angle to 78 degrees and moves your saddle forward up to 38mm. Made with multi-layer, multi-directional carbon weave, the Fast Forward is super light, too. Plus, its double-bolt micro-adjustable clamp is easy to use and super secure.
TruVativ's Stylo T30 Seatpost is constructed with a 1-piece 3D-forged 7050 aluminum tube to be light and strong. The sturdy dual-bolt head provides loads of adjustability so you can fine tune your saddle position.
Easton's EC90 Seatpost is super light and amazingly strong. It's crafted from Easton's high-tech carbon for maximum stiffness and a premium ride. Plus, it even features carbon clamping pieces for the ultimate in lightness, while Easton's RAD and TaperWall technology distributes stress along the length of the post so it's insanely strong as well.
Easton's EC70 Zero Seatpost provides the low weight, strength and durability you're looking for. It utilizes vibration-damping carbon for a smooth, buzz-free ride, while Easton's Relief Area Design enhances strength without adding excess material. And, the EC70 features an easy-to-use, micro-adjustable two-bolt clamp to help you find your perfect position.
A sweet upgrade for your ride, Easton's EA70 seatpost is a proven staple of strength and reliability. It's built with Easton's TaperWall technology, which customizes the thickness of the aluminum walls to optimize strength without excess material. And, the integrated two-bolt clamp allows for precise, easy seat adjustments.
WeThePeople's Tripod Seatpost is made from strong, lightweight 6061 aluminum. The Tripod design is stronger and has more structural support than Pivotal seat/post combos. It uses a 3-point mounting system, where two rear supports press into channels underneath a Tripod seat, and a single bolt up front secures the system.
Profile Design's 1/Zero seatpost is the choice when you need the most aggressive position possible. Zero setback rails place you squarely above the bottom bracket for maximum power. The 2-bolt head enables micro-adjustments to your position and eases installation. The clamps evenly distribute pressure, reducing stress on carbon saddle rails.
Profile Design's 1/TwentyFive seatpost is the choice when you need the most aggressive position possible. 25mm setback rails ensure that your fit is totally dialed before your next ride. The 2-bolt head enables micro-adjustments to your position and eases installation. The clamps evenly distribute pressure, reducing stress on carbon saddle rails.
3T's Ionic aluminum seatpost is stiff, durable, and features their Driftlock seat clamp assembly for 25mm of setback. This gives you the option of a more rearward position on today’s shorter framesets. The splined aluminum DiffLock coupling is a highly accurate method of setting saddle angle needing only lightweight clamping by side-mounted bolts. It is especially useful for fine adjustment of saddle setback, which can be done without impacting saddle angle.
Page 1 of 3 Next page