The ulimate clip-on mudguard set for road and cyclocross bikes with tire width 25-32mm. Its smart, double hinged quick release fitting system also fits aero forks and is also compatible with disc brakes. Mudguards can be perfectly adapted to the radius of the wheel by adjusting the length of the stays. Superlight extra long mud flaps give additional spray protection. Paintwork protection film for the frame is also included.
Keep water and mud off you with SKS's Shockblade front fender! The super tough, dual-compound plastic is ready for the miles, on road and off. The Shockblade works with most rigid and suspension forks as well as disc and linear-pull brakes.
- Compatible with Hardcore fenders - 700c x 35mm - Contains 35mm rear fender plastic clip, fork and brake bridge thru bolts, stay bolts and lock washers
Compatible with: - Hardcore bike fenders - 700c x 45mm - Full bike fenders - 700c x 45mm - SpeedEZ bike fenders - 700c x 45mm - Hardcore Recumbent bike fender - 700c rear - Contains 45mm rear fender plastic clip, fork and brake bridge thru bolts, stay bolts and lock washers
Compatible with: - Full bike fenders - 26" x 60mm - SpeedEz bike fenders - 26" x 60mm - Hardcore bike fenders - 26" x 60mm - Contains 60mm rear fender plastic clip, fork and brake bridge thru bolts, stay bolts and lock washers
- Contains 2 Mudflaps and Quick-Snap attachments - Compatible with: ATB Hardcore and SpeedEZ fenders (sold separately) - For use with 60mm width fenders (sold separately)
- Contains 2 Mudflaps and Quick-Snap Attachments - Compatible with: Road Hardcore fenders (sold separately) - For use with 35mm width fenders (sold separately)
- Contains 2 Mudflaps and Quick-Snap Attachments - Compatible with all hybrid (45mm) fenders (part#s 7004, 7006, 7013, 7015) (sold separately) - For use with 45mm width fenders (sold separately)
- Releases front fender stays if debris is present in between fender and tire - Fits current and past Grasshopper, Cascadia ALX, Cascadia and Hardcore front fenders (not recommended for non-Planet Bike fenders)
Topeak's MTX DeFender is the perfect addition to your RX BeamRack. It clips seamlessly to the rack and provides valuable protection against moisture and trail grime.
Keep water and mud off you with SKS's Mud-X down tube fender! This versatile fender works with most bikes regardless of wheel size.
Electra's Chrome Trim Mud Flap adds 18-wheeler style to your 2-wheeler. It provides extra coverage from road gunk that fenders alone can't.
- Rubber straps - Fit Raceblade, Mud-x - Set of 8
Electra's Chrome Girl Mud Flap adds 18-wheeler style to your 2-wheeler. It provides extra coverage from road gunk that fenders alone can't.
Stay clean and dry with SKS's Hightrek fenders! The hardware is pre-installed for easy mounting. And, they fit a wide variety of fork, frame, and brake styles.
Shockboard / Shockblade & Dashboard hardware kit (for 2nd bike)
$10.89 - $13.99
- Attaches to saddle rails - Quick and easy to install and remove - Fat Butt, a wider version for fatbike applications - Road/CX narrower for road and cross bike applications
Axiom's Frontrunner Front Fender easily installs on your down tube with rubber straps. Axiom reduced the impact of their manufacturing and shipping methods by designing the Frontrunner to fold flat. It's also made of strong, 100% recyclable plastic.
Planet Bike's Grunge Board is an easy-to-mount front fender that keeps you dry and clean when it's wet and muddy. It's made from a nearly indestructible polymer and it mounts in seconds to your down tube with the 2 rubber straps.
The Ass Savers foldable fender hides under your saddle till you need it, then when it rains, you just unfurl it and go. Or if you don't want to have it tucked under your seat, just let it ride in your backpack. It's flat, doesn't take up much space, and can really come in handy. - Dimensions: 340 X 100mm - Material: 100% recyclable polypropylene - Weight: 15g
Topeak's DeFender FX front fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The FX installs easily to your fork and features quick-release attachments that allow it to be installed and removed in seconds.
This super lightweight (45g) and discreet mudguard protects your face from mud and water. Made of super soft material it fits to 26", 27,5" and 29" bikes and is compatible with most forks. FLAP GUARD sticks close to your bike even in extremely aggressive riding due to the supplied zip ties, which wrap around the fork bridge and fork legs. Mud is kept off your fork seals. Also compatible on rear side of frame.
$13.99 - $18.43
- Lightest and most versatile MTB mudguard available - Uses hook and loop Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and lower legs - Compatible with forward and double bridge fork designs and all wheel sizes - XL version is longer and provides more coverage - Reverse version is designed for forks with reversed bridges - Fat Face, you guessed it, extra wide for Fatbike applications
Topeak's DeFender RX rear fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The quick-release seatpost attachment allows the DeFender to be installed and removed in seconds.
Axiom's Rearrunner Rear Fender easily installs to your seatpost with a quick-release bracket. Axiom reduced the impact of their manufacturing and shipping methods by designing the rearrunner to fold flat. It's also made of strong, 100% recyclable plastic.
$15.00 - $20.00
- Unique softer PP material helps prevent cracks in extreme temperatures - UV resistance for increased durability. - Proprietary bracket design helps keep fender stable on the bike - Front model fits most down-tubes - Rear model offers adjustable angle
$15.08 - $18.43
- Attaches to the down tube using the supplied fasteners - Quick and easy to install and remove - Fat Gut Fender, the perfect fit for fatbike applications
Turn your bike into an all-weather vehicle with SKS's Beavertail Fender Set! The robust steel brackets provide safe and easy mounting, and the front fender works with most suspension forks.
Tacky trails and damp roads, they're what dreams are made of. That doesn't mean we want our faces plastered with the muck that comes along with them. Using nothing more than a handful of zip ties, WTB's minimalistic mud guards attach to your fork in less than a minute to keep your vision free of mud and focused on the turn ahead.
Just the thing for rainy weather, the Portland Design Works minimalist Origami Front Downtube Fender attaches to a snap-on/off bracket you mount on your downtube. And it folds flat so you can easily stow it when not in use.
Page 1 of 5 Next page